The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307: Booted from server

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Gotten this twice today, can not remember getting it anytime before.
PC-EU just leveling alchemy and some other crafting skills.

What is going on? Servers drunk again?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 13, 2021 2:58PM
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power leveling alchemy (and learning many traits quickly) will pretty much always boot you from the server, been that way for atleast a few months.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh.. restart your system and wait at least 15 minutes to restart and relog in or something.. something like that. Something, something from the dark side or something.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @zaria

Please see this article for information and steps to take if you are receiving a 307 error.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @zaria

Please see this article for information and steps to take if you are receiving a 307 error.
    Thanks. I got this leveling up alchemy and cooking, also learning all the runes and ingredients.
    Was this in some way too many call or something?

I do master writs on multiple alt each day without any issues, has also done this on other alts before without issues but this might be over a year ago.

Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    I just got booted again and that document you quote is wrong!!! It's the server causing the problem not my pc as the problem happens on all of my pcs.

The server is booting me only when I do crafting especially breaking down items.

I think it thinks I am a bot!!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lurkin777 wrote: »
    I just got booted again and that document you quote is wrong!!! It's the server causing the problem not my pc as the problem happens on all of my pcs.

The server is booting me only when I do crafting especially breaking down items.

I think it thinks I am a bot!!
    Now this might be the reason, I got booted doing alchemy and provisioning a lot for leveling it.

• Rasoma
    Rasoma
    ✭✭✭
    I also got booted when I got started out doing alchemy - I suspect that there is some code buried in the server to kick after a certain number of crafting actions in a certain period. I was going through the whole list of materials mixing and matching one after another.

I guess it's just a case of slowing down and maybe mixing up with other actions so the server does not trigger the bot trap - though I doubt any official answer will ever say that as it would then be jumped on by the bot scripters in order to be exploited as a way to avoid getting kicked.
    @Rasoma - member since January 8th 2014
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasoma wrote: »
    I also got booted when I got started out doing alchemy - I suspect that there is some code buried in the server to kick after a certain number of crafting actions in a certain period. I was going through the whole list of materials mixing and matching one after another.

I guess it's just a case of slowing down and maybe mixing up with other actions so the server does not trigger the bot trap - though I doubt any official answer will ever say that as it would then be jumped on by the bot scripters in order to be exploited as a way to avoid getting kicked.
    Yes, it looks a bit like that however this was not very fast, first learning the ingredients after an online list.
    Then making junk potions of better and better quality until done.
    And I wrote wrong it was enchanting I also learned all the runes for not leveling provisioning who I just leveled a bit.