The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No loot from Jagged Grotto world boss

pleximus
pleximus
✭✭✭✭✭
I've defeated the world boss at Jagged Grotto in Malabal Tor many times and I have not once received any loot from it just like others who've cleared it. Might want to fix that.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks @pleximus! We'll look at getting this fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The world boss up the hill from Jagged Grotto does the same. Drops no loot. Been like this for quite awhile. I have sent several tickets in game.
  • langewapper
    langewapper
    ✭✭✭
    I've defeated the world boss at Jagged Grotto in Malabal Tor 5 times solo
    no loot ?
    still not fixed !
  • langewapper
    langewapper
    ✭✭✭
    fangoz malabal tor no looooooot !!!!!
    3 kills solo
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no loot but apparently this has been bugged for years.
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizirith wrote: »
    Still no loot but apparently this has been bugged for years.

I can confirm it. They STILL haven't fixed this damn bug!
  • imno007b14_ESO
    imno007b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Umm, STILL not fixed? Defeated 3 times tonight and not a single drop, her corpse just immediately disappears....
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm.
    No fix, no loot from Jagged Grotto world boss.
    PC | EU
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates?
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates?

When hell freezes over it seems. It STILL hasn't been fixed.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello, original post from January, is now near end of July and still no loot!, no fix!
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    hello, original post from January, is now near end of July and still no loot!, no fix!

Oh this bug was reported on the forums over a year ago. We're on month 13 actually.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another patch drops with no fix
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AntonioP

As soon as they are killed, corpse vanish and thus no loot at all. So no gold lead chance
    please World Boss(s) in Malabal Tor are involved for the Ring of the Wild Hunt and drop a lead.

This bug last since January!!!! wow 7 months.

This is totally unfair for those wanting to get that ring, and why nothing was done to correct that zone.
    Please fix the bug

THank you

Posted again a feedback bug in game.
    Edited by Lauranae on August 2, 2021 8:30PM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »

As soon as they are killed, corpse vanish and thus no loot at all. So no gold lead chance
    please World Boss(s) in Malabal Tor are involved for the Ring of the Wild Hunt and drop a lead.

This is totally unfair for those wanting to get that ring, and why nothing was done to correct that zone.
    Please fix the bug

THank you

My suggestion is that you farm the strangler boss in Malabal Tor. It has less HP than the other bosses and it takes 5 minutes for it to respawn. It saves you a lot of headache and running around. Patience is the only thing I can recommend. lol
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »

Please fix the bug

THank you

7 months? This was reported over a year ago. We're currently on month 14.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7302015#Comment_7302015
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another patch with no fix? Really doesn't seem like it would be so hard to sort out, given the other minute bugs they focus their time on.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it up for month 15!
    j0wjn68qsew6.jpg
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Malabal Tor bosses are STILL NOT FIXED after 15 months. No corpse, no loot. Jagged Grotto *and some other world bosses too* are not working properly.

Come on, ladies/gentlemen/others, get in gear and fix these things...!
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16. 16 months.
  • HybridFreak
    HybridFreak
    ✭✭✭
    JFC bosses broken for 16 months? [snip], come on. 🤦‍♂️

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 9, 2021 11:14AM
  • HybridFreak
    HybridFreak
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this issue still exists. Didn't go looking for it but actually came across and killed this world boss yesterday while hunting skyshards. Once the boss died the corpse slid across the ground for probably 10-15 meters before stopping and didn't drop anything. Knew exactly which boss it was when that happened. 🤦‍♂️
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blah. You can read the posts to edit for profanity bypasses but you won't actually fix the freakin bug? Come on, get your elbows in gear...

Edited by jle30303 on October 19, 2021 3:54AM
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think they read this thread since there's already one developer comment and so the issue is clearly resolved. Can't even make a new thread about it, since it'll get closed for making multiple threads on the same topic. Can't even complain about it properly, since that also violates the rules. Even this comment I expect won't stay up long. Just sort of accepting this issue won't get a resolution and I'll just keep updating the monthly notice. Happy to be proven wrong ZOS!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clan Claws were in Malabal Tor at the weekend and this one can confirm the boss not dropping any loot is an issue still.

We pawed down the boss once and got nothing. Went away and did the rest of them. Then at the end of the evening we went back and pawed down the boss again as someone had missed it. Still no loot.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Santie confirm if the boss is still giving achievement credit, if any of your guildies needed it? It's been so long since I got it that I haven't been able to check that one
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Santie confirm if the boss is still giving achievement credit, if any of your guildies needed it? It's been so long since I got it that I haven't been able to check that one

This one is unable to confirm this herself as she had done it already before the event on Caturday.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can confirm that if you kill this boss you still get the achievement for the completion of kill, as i did it last week. But to be sur to have it i was fighting in the little cave, and discovered the boss area before the fight.

I was on a totally new character, presently doing all the base as questing, exploring in every zone.

Now as for the lead dropping from the world boss in this zone, happily all other world bosses are functionning normally.

Good luck and good hunting
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that people are farming bosses all over, this feels pertinent again.