The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox NA Down?

colossusx
colossusx
✭✭
I can get to XBOX EU.
  • Kaartinen
    Kaartinen
    ✭✭✭
    I can't login to either EU or NA.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can eu, but not na...
  • Nareya726
    Nareya726
    ✭✭✭
    I can get into EU, but not NA which is what I play on. This is getting old.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE anyone know na login servers went down?
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    Nareya726 wrote: »
    I can get into EU, but not NA which is what I play on. This is getting old.

ditto
  • VileNord
    VileNord
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat. This is what I get for waiting till now to visit the luxury furniture vendor SMH
    PC NA: I'm actually a pretty nice Nord but "NiceNord" doesn't strike fear in the hearts of Tamriel's foes : )
  • JustPressingButtons
    same here
  • MuzakalePants
    Can't log into NA either. Even tried joining a friend's game and no luck. Still getting the login failed.
  • JustPressingButtons
    Can't log into NA either. Even tried joining a friend's game and no luck. Still getting the login failed.

is that friend able to play eso or i wonder if it's some of us or all who can't log in.
  • MuzakalePants

is that friend able to play eso or i wonder if it's some of us or all who can't log in.

Right now there are 5 people on my friends list that says they are actively playing ESO. I sent them all messages. My guess is they logged in a while ago, not recently, when they started playing.
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    hewgsaia360h.jpg
  • Kaartinen
    Kaartinen
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA is working for me again. Just replying to flag anyone who has been waiting to possibly get on.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Last night some players were experiencing issues logging into the Xbox servers to play ESO. These login issues should now be resolved. This thread will now be closed with the issue resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.