The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC can't login

DoTHurts
DoTHurts
✭✭✭
been trying to login in for 20+ mins, Error 334 - lost lobby connection.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 6, 2021 12:30AM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA or EU? PC NA works for me.
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA. Had this on and off in the past where using wayshrines crashes me out with the same error. Happens about 50% of the time, but now can't get in at all.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DoTHurts wrote: »
    PC NA. Had this on and off in the past where using wayshrines crashes me out with the same error. Happens about 50% of the time, but now can't get in at all.

Firewall or port issue maybe?
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt it, nothing has changed my end and as I’ve said normally get in fine and normally get the error porting or wayshrineing. Actually got in just now only to get the error when entering Cyrodill and back to the same error on login.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well it has to be on your end or near your end (ISP maybe) because if it wasnt this thread would have a dozen or 3 other people in it complaining already.
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    actually my VPN, switched it off and all good.
  • SyntexToxy
    SyntexToxy
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also having this error happen to me every 2nd time when I'm loading a new area. Not using VPN, forwarded ports, done all troubleshooting steps and the issue still persists...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can find troubleshooting for the login error 334 in the following help article linked below.

ERROR 334 - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    That standard troubleshooting advice does not apply to the current issue. ESO connected normally on my system this morning. With no changes on my system I am getting that login error repeatedly this afternoon. The problem is on the ZOS side, not on my computer. Please fix it.