Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stabby's CONTEST: Valentine's Day WINNERS!!!

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Please enter! it's my first contest! If it goes well there will be more and lots more money in prizes.

3gfqvb5b4gut.png
Edited by StabbityDoom on February 22, 2021 8:29PM
PC/NA
EHT zealot
streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, EHT is ALLOWED!!! (EHT zealot)
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll send mail (in-game). In some prior contests we have been allowed to provide a paragraph to set the scene - is that on for your contest?

How much time will you allow to explore the property? In some prior contests the harassed host has sped through my build and missed half of what I prepared. Unavoidable given the constraints, but would be good to know for tuning purposes.

Oh, expect lots of EHT. Not flames coming out of every window, more nuanced stuff.

Also if you want to have a 2nd place prize I could donate 100 k gold to you for that on the EU server only ( since NA is my primary and I don't really use that much gold on EU)? Also, my entry will be on NA. I will only be entering on NA, and you don't know me, but If you consider this arrangement a conflict of interest I understand. Let me know and I'll contact you in game.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, I'm happy to read background on any entry. I will be giving out more prizes than announced, please don't feel obligated to donate anything. This is why I make money. I'm fine with anyone, anyone at all entering on PC/NA or EU. And I never rush :) If it takes two days it takes two days.

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely idea for a contest! :heart::blush: And I am certainly one who appreciates and needs more time for a build! :sweat_smile: The first home I bought in ESO was for two of my mages whose story was inspired by some of the lovely sidequests! And by now it is well due for some upgrades and redecorating! :love:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 31, 2020 5:49PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only for placement or is effects and textures from it also allowed?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Only for placement or is effects and textures from it also allowed?

Both, but of course the usage will be taken into account (skillful or creative, etc). Like with anything else, it matters how you use things!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the entries so far, I only have one on EU though, so come on eu'ers! <3
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since old builds are allowed you could enter my Linchal Manor wedding theme on PC EU,

You have toured it before, but for some reason your stream deleted the archive. I have changed it a bit since last year.
    Edited by seecodenotgames on January 8, 2021 11:20AM
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since old builds are allowed you could enter my Linchal Manor wedding theme on PC EU,

You have toured it before, but for some reason your stream deleted the archive. I have changed it a bit since last year.

oh no!! sure, would love to!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    *to remind myself*
  • kilkenie
    kilkenie
    ✭✭
    Good evening
    I sent my request to participate in the contest by private message I hope this is correct?
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YEP!

The show will start at 11 AM EST on Valentine's day (the 14th) and will go as LONG as it needs to to show the houses with as much detail and love as they deserve. We might split it into a second day if need be, and it all will be recorded so you can watch at your leisure.

Thanks!

the site is: twitch.tv/stabbitydoom

and I will post the video link here afterwards.
    Edited by StabbityDoom on February 11, 2021 2:07PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    I would to enter my Hall of the Lunar Champ - Hall of the Colossus :)
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have opened my house "Exorcise Coven Cottage" for the contest... but the new house name is... "Two Hearts & One Hut". I will stay tuned on February 14, 2021, 11AM EST (5 PM CET). Good luck to everyone !
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gotcha both, thanks!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will be starting at 11 EST, Less than one hour from now!

Tune in for drops and a 200k giveaway as well as to see & support your housing community :)

twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! second part (ten more homes) MONDAY (so I can give everyone enough time and attention!)

There will be another 200k giveaway as well for viewers!

First one was won by @orgral

Here's the first video: https://youtu.be/R_jJgAG8gBs
    Edited by StabbityDoom on February 15, 2021 3:30PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Part 2 will begin at 11 am est, ten MOAR homes!

I will post screenies of all the lovely entries later. :) Thanks ZOS for being so patient with my postings.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now that the last prize has been distributed, I'd like to reveal to the public the winners - please know ALL of these are worth watching, there were some seriously hard decisions to be made. Again, the episodes are indexed above so you can go RIGHT to the house of the person you want to see. Thank you to all for participating!

MOST UNIQUE: Apartment, @Mashia - a hidden camera and a couple with "issues" makes this house unique.
    6v6yxn8kshaf.png

For small: @Madame Strange - a djinni's bottle, from the inside!
    l2cm9cr9iwwm.png

Medium: The tear jerking @Azelia Stone who had us all in tears over a mushroom couple's love story.
    g4zhlnunub9l.png

And Large: @kwekweg - who created a quest line and a whole castle to go with it.
    rvr9wqx9qsx7.png

Silliest: Apartments: @trasse "Community Theater" Who did the Lusty Argonian Maid, pole and all
    xg9ddz88813y.png

small: @Lisztea The "Guinery" and "Guedding Venue" - I think the name says it all
    b7n4kwka3hy4.png

Medium: @researchmonkey The bride of Dr. Frankenbunny and the meat appendages
    t8pag9cat71w.png

And large: @ivelbob and the luuuurve boat
    whpp0u5v9rqs.png

For SKILLS apt: @lady_pan had an incredible Coldharbour valentines and actually made it work, despite the theme being dark
    w5qnf6hpvas1.png

Small: @AliToups and her incredible "Lover's retreat"
    ovajwwt6yboe.png

medium: @feendish (please note its not a medium house but she only used 200 items approx) "The Passion Pit"
    yc6atj2hsnys.png

Large: TIE @hachikochan Love nest tree house
    xi4wya22l2pd.png

and @AyaLockheart dawnshadow stunning wedding home
    iiv2zxnjbnt6.png

For Most Romantic (Chosen by the Potato community); Apartment: @Kittytravel
    muy2ooxqd6kh.png

Small: @Corundum2003
    dskc53673khy.png

Med: @Agnimhav
    t8rpa3bh6rhj.png

Large: @Shenzi70
    c9e9d2c1tm0p.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • ivelbob
    ivelbob
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations everyone! This was a fun contest and so nice to see all the creative interpretations.

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the winners and amazing work, everyone! :love:
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, here's a funny story for you. Funny because the joke is on me. I really liked the "Djinn Bottle snugpod" and wanted to see it in person. I own snugpod for utility reasons and kind of hate it, but this one was super creative.

So I searched the open house category for "snugpod" and player "@Madame&quot;. {You can see where my mind is at, but look at it up there in the screenshot list} No such player.

So I found it it in the video and then it hit me - like a brick - the username is "@Madamestrange&quot;.

I thought you were making a comment - "Strange - a Djinn Bottle from the inside". LOL.

Anyway I opened the castle up as an open house and changed things around to make it less valentiney, more humorous and also - here's the important part - self initializing every time someone enters and starts the quest.

Try to find Keldora. EDIT: There's no reason to visit it if you saw it in the video.

Edited by MageCatF4F on February 22, 2021 11:56PM
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OH! no! lol, but that was an awesome house. :) Glad it inspired you!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    These entries all look incredible! Thanks for sharing @StabbityDoom and great job to all of the folks who participated. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post