The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Motif is consumed, but style is not learned

Mr_Arce88
Mr_Arce88
✭✭✭
I've created the ticket some time ago, but of course no feedback from ZOS. I've gotten motif in one of the boxes from unounted event that I didn't know (purple motif) - I've used it, but the 'book' didn't open, nor was style added to my knows parts of a motif. PS4 EU.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, I suggest adding your ticket number here and @ZOS_BillE or their colleagues can look into the ticket.

I expect you got the first "auto" response which I think requires replying to.

Good luck.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Mr_Arce88, if you have your ticket number you can post it in this thread, as was suggested above. We can take a look to make sure it is in the correct place to be addressed.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on December 28, 2020 3:24PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Where can I find my ticket ID? I've submitted it a quite some time ago. I didn't write down ticket ID, I didn't know that they're not handled unless posted on forum? O.o
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Mr_Arce88

You should be able to find your ticket number under the "My Support" tab when logged into our support portal!
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on December 29, 2020 1:48PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    There are no tickets younger than 5 months there. Which means that just like my motif, 2 tickets (this one and the one for the persistent shields bug) disappeared :) Nice one XD
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered why I wasn't getting the "style learned", and then discovered that the actual reason was that I'd learned the motif - which is toon-specific - and the style - which is ACCOUNT WIDE - on another toon: and learning the motif on a second toon, therefore has no style to learn, because it's already learned.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    I wondered why I wasn't getting the "style learned", and then discovered that the actual reason was that I'd learned the motif - which is toon-specific - and the style - which is ACCOUNT WIDE - on another toon: and learning the motif on a second toon, therefore has no style to learn, because it's already learned.

This statement is confusing. Motif pages have to be learned by each character, but style pages are account wide.

However, you are not able to learn a style page on another character if you already learned it on one.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA