Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate a Year of Adventure with the New Life Festival Event"

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

So no more berries and Indrik's after this event means the following:
    1. If you do not get the 2020 berries during this event you have lost out of ever completing them.
    2. If you are missing any berries from before 2020 you have lost out of ever completing them.
    3 The four Nascent Indrik Feathers are also never to be seen again after this event.

+1 That would break so many items now. Nobody can expect people to have completed ALL berries in their inventory and ALL indriks, without ever having a chance to do it again. Further, the amount of tickets per day is very small (3 per day if I got it right).

Highly unlikely it's going to be like that, but what do I know? Sara probably doesn't have any more info on this, though it would be nice if we could know what would happen to remaining fragments and feathers.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bynski wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Bynski wrote: »
    We do not have any plans for new Indrik variations in the future or to bring back the 2019 evolutions at this time.

So leaving the 2019 berries in Fragments is just a fun little slap in the face to the players?

They did return all the 2019 berries during last year's NL festival, so the only players who would have 2019 fragments had the opportunity to get them last year.

Yep, they sure did. The announcement last year gives no indication at all that it would be the last opportunity for 2019 Indrik berries. In fact, the way it is phrased in last years announcement "ALL previous Indrik Berries (!)" and the absence of any information to the contrary, made it quite reasonable to believe that the catch up opportunity would come again. During the event last year, players were making choices about how to spend tickets with incorrect information.

That's exactly how I read that. I waited for New life festival to collect my 2019 indriks, mostly golden one. :(

Seriously, unless they have something not shared with us, it makes 0 sense to announce the end of indrik collection at the very end of the year, without players having a chance to ever collect 2020 remaining ones, let alone 2019. except with buying a huge amounts of tickets.

For each Indrik you need 8 items, fragments+feathers, as there's no time to do it in the future anymore.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

So no more berries and Indrik's after this event means the following:
    1. If you do not get the 2020 berries during this event you have lost out of ever completing them.
    2. If you are missing any berries from before 2020 you have lost out of ever completing them.
    3 The four Nascent Indrik Feathers are also never to be seen again after this event.

There is currently no plans, so don’t count on it or get your hopes up, but it was not said that there definitely will be no opportunity ever again. I think there are examples of both in game — items that there was another chance to obtain and then things that have been unavailable for years...

But I am kicking myself for not logging on and getting the Icebreath Indrik pet at least! Stupid rl stuff, but games were just not on my mind at all at that time... :disappointed:
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, if you have incomplete Indrik evolutions from 2019 please hang tight for now. While we do not currently have any plans to bring back those berries, there is always a chance that we will do so in the future.
    Staff Post
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    I'm also missing the pet that matches the Onyx Indrik from 2019. I don't remember what happened there, but it's the only Indrik I'm missing out of pets and mounts...

I'm a little sad to see Indriks end, to be honest. I know most people are tired of their variations, but I liked them. Plus I would have loved a purple one.

I also hate that I'm probably going to be wasting tickets in this event since all I need to buy is the last berry and the pet. I guess I'll just have to decide what to blow the rest on, or I just won't participate by the end of the season.

I agree. I really wanted a purple one, and a black one (the onyx is more silver). I hope whatever they do next has more universal appeal so that people will stop being so negative.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, if you have incomplete Indrik evolutions from 2019 please hang tight for now. While we do not currently have any plans to bring back those berries, there is always a chance that we will do so in the future.

While I understand there aren’t plans for it at present, I would be quite happy to have an opportunity to earn the Dawnwood and Luminous Indriks (and pets!) and not only for those who’ve started the collection! :) I didn’t purchase either berries last New Life as I wouldn’t have had enough tickets to get a complete set after completing my Pure Snow Indrik and was not depending on their return.

I’ll be very happy to get the Icebreath Indrik this festival and only wish I could still get the pet as well — maybe someday! :innocent:
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also missing the pet that matches the Onyx Indrik from 2019. I don't remember what happened there, but it's the only Indrik I'm missing out of pets and mounts...

I'm a little sad to see Indriks end, to be honest. I know most people are tired of their variations, but I liked them. Plus I would have loved a purple one.

I also hate that I'm probably going to be wasting tickets in this event since all I need to buy is the last berry and the pet. I guess I'll just have to decide what to blow the rest on, or I just won't participate by the end of the season.

I agree. I really wanted a purple one, and a black one (the onyx is more silver). I hope whatever they do next has more universal appeal so that people will stop being so negative.

Ahaha, there is no such thing! :joy: What is beautiful to one is undesirable to another. I have really liked many of the Indrik morphs while in contrast dislike the flashy Apex and other such mounts, but obviously many people feel differently. I would say that the only way to satisfy everyone would be to offer options, but even then there are those who must-collect-all-the-things who would gainsay even that!
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 17, 2020 3:48PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ahaha, there is no such thing! :joy: What is beautiful to one is undesirable to another. I have really liked many of the Indrik morphs while in contrast dislike the flashy Apex and other morphs, but obviously many people feel different. I would say that the only way to satisfy everyone would be to offer options, but even then there are those who must-collect-all-the-things who would gainsay even that!

Gosh, you're right. Just last event, Undaunted, there were threads complaining that there were TOO MANY things to collect. You really can't win. 🤣
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • HoosierPappy
    HoosierPappy
    ✭✭✭
    Berries Berries Berries.......

Can we please just move along on those?

Yikes.

Id love a rideable wagon......so can we maybe do tree seeds instead.......plant em......grow em.....
    cut em down.......make planks.....build the wagon......addon to the wagon?

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoops
    Edited by Hotdog_23 on December 17, 2020 3:42PM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Berries Berries Berries.......

Can we please just move along on those?

Yikes.

Id love a rideable wagon......so can we maybe do tree seeds instead.......plant em......grow em.....
    cut em down.......make planks.....build the wagon......addon to the wagon?

Who needs a wagon when you can have a tree?
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker, seems like a ghosts in new Imperial event quest are bugged, they don't appear as it was on PTS.
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    I've got all the Indriks, the basic plus all evolved ones. Though no more Indriks are planned, it looks I can still purchase the basic berries. Why is that as they should be useless for me @ZOS_SarahHecker ?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone know what the new recipes are as don’t know if I want to do event
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HansK wrote: »
    I've got all the Indriks, the basic plus all evolved ones. Though no more Indriks are planned, it looks I can still purchase the basic berries. Why is that as they should be useless for me @ZOS_SarahHecker ?

Which berries are you still able to buy? The feathers are still available for anyone who wants a final Nascent Indrik for their collection.
    Ekzorka wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker, seems like a ghosts in new Imperial event quest are bugged, they don't appear as it was on PTS.

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which berries are you still able to buy? The feathers are still available for anyone who wants a final Nascent Indrik for their collection.

I think he means that he has all the Indriks and the basic one (Nascent Indrik), and he is still able to buy all 4 feathers. But once he will try to combine them he will have a message that he already has Nascent Indrik.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Tommy_The_Gun appreciate the extra info!
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I noticed that the new Imperial quest doesn't have an achievement tied to it like the other 9 races do, I am wondering if this is intentional?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Hello, I noticed that the new Imperial quest doesn't have an achievement tied to it like the other 9 races do, I am wondering if this is intentional?

Hey there, this is intentional.
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is unfortunate, i hope they consider giving it an achievement next year as it gives achievement hunters something to do.
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I see nothing. Some players tell that they're got a ghosts, but most of them (whose I asked) didn't see them too.
    I reset quest and tried again, still nobody appear.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I see nothing. Some players tell that they're got a ghosts, but most of them (whose I asked) didn't see them too.

The quest has different outcomes depending on your character and you may not see a ghost each time.
    Staff Post
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do I find the Imperial quest? Breda gave me the standard nine and not any new one. EDIT: Nevermind. I found Petronius
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on December 17, 2020 8:51PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest has different outcomes depending on your character and you may not see a ghost each time.
    Why does they always appeared on PTS to the same character then? On PTS it was always showed the ghosts of storylines that I've done, now it just nothing.

One buddy said just now that she's finished all storylines and she also can't see any ghost.
    Edited by Ekzorka on December 17, 2020 9:49PM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does they always appeared on PTS to the same character then? On PTS it was always showed the ghosts of storylines that I've done, now it just nothing.

One buddy said just now that she's finished all storylines and she also can't see any ghost.

When I talked to him again, I got that "I've actually seen..." line to say but I as well didn't see any ghost.

It could be, of course, it's intentional, only few will see the ghost.
    Edited by maboleth on December 17, 2020 10:59PM
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭

I have finished that quest with 5 characters and I saw nothing. My characters always have dialog line about seeing something but I saw nothing. This 5 characters I have been playing for months and they have a lot quests finished (one nearly a Hero of Tamriel, one a Hero of Pact)

Right now, with such ghost chance, I found imperial quest very boring. Come - press E several times - leave...
    Edited by Ratinira on December 18, 2020 12:48AM
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, it's the feathers for the Nascent Indrik of course. I do have the Nascent Indrik but am still able to buy new feathers. Would I do so they would be useless.
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭

I think he means that he has all the Indriks and the basic one (Nascent Indrik), and he is still able to buy all 4 feathers. But once he will try to combine them he will have a message that he already has Nascent Indrik.

True
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It should show characters you've seen die during those questlines, yes. Do you happen to remember which quests your character has done that triggered a ghost on PTS that isn't triggering them now?
    Staff Post
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got the last crimson indrik berry. Already had feathers, so got the base one back. Snowball came in a rune box from a gift box. After getting the the indrik pet there is nothing left for me to buy.

Guess I'll just buy the pages and sell the writs I find. Don't think I've ever been this far ahead for an event. I guess it's good for those buying missed berries. And if you missed it, snowball comes in gift box.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●