The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The game STILL freezes even out of dungeons

MeGa84
MeGa84
Soul Shriven
Yesterday I played for 2h, even played a run on City of Ash, and it didnt freeze or crash.

Today, 15 mins of overland play in Greenshade, and it froze, forcing me to do a reboot.

My game never crashed prior to latest patch, so its clear the issue is not from my system. Still, since I submitted a ticket, I followed all those boring troubleshooting steps. Yes, even redownloading the game.

Im double concerned now as only the dungeon crashes are listed as knowin issues
  • Shokti
    Shokti
    ✭✭
    This is also happening to me. I haven't had this happen in dungeons, only Overland World Boss groups in Wrothgar.
  • MeGa84
    MeGa84
    Soul Shriven
    Same, what a mess. Maybe stop adding content if the game is so unstable?

Cmon, this kind of crashes and freezes are only excusable in an early access game.

I for one have uninstalled and cancelled my sub.
  • madarame_77
    madarame_77
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. I have i7-10700k 16 gig GTX 1660 temperatures normal, no overheating. The game freezes today. It freezed yesterday in vma but not in overland. Earlier today it freezed in crypt of hearts dungeon but now it happened in overland!
    Edited by madarame_77 on November 22, 2020 9:49AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing increased crashes after the latest update and maintenance, we've decided to close this thread. These crashing issues are currently being investigated. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

CTD event log
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.