The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Behavioural Change following maintenance

mullins07
mullins07
✭✭✭
I'd just like to outline the following change in my behaviour following maintenance today:

I logged on and saw a friendly camp near a home camp, owned by the enemy faction.
I saw three new players engaged in a fight with an experienced and strong enemy player.

As a 100% focused Cyrodiil healer, I cast all my heal spells to try to assist my team.
The spells healed only me, even though I was at full health.
The new players died.

I changed my usual behaviour by logging off and reinstalling GW2.

I doubt this was the observed behavioural change that prompted this adjustment to the game mechanics but thanks for listening anyway.
  • AllegraLionheart
    Group play in group pvp servers, though. I know it's a less-than-welcome adjustment for healer mains, but there are plenty of LFG-style groups (and guilds) who will bring you along. If it improves performance, as well, I welcome it.
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review this thread has been closed as a quitting thread, quitting threads are closed per our Community Rules.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.