The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket 201009-006761

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
This is about the game stuttering that I, and several other users, have reported several times. On Oct 10, over a month ago, I received this reply from Customer Service:
Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I am escalating your ticket to a specialized team to ensure you receive the best possible resolution of your issue. Thank you for your patience while they review your request, they should be reaching out to you shortly.

If you have any further questions or information regarding this issue, please respond directly to this ticket to ensure the proper team is able to see your response.

I've received no such contact from this "specialized team" and would like to know if I can actually expect to hear from anyone?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE