The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Accepting group invite is spamming, ps4

Pauwer
Pauwer
✭✭✭✭✭
So my guild mate invited me to group yesterday, i didn't even lfg or anything. I accept and got kicked from server for "exceeding message limit, ie spamming". This was in Cyro.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on November 11, 2020 1:33PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Pauwer

Please be sure to try the steps in this article to resolve this error message. This error typically pops up due to an in-game error message that is not always visible. For example, if your character has been stuck in terrain, this can cause you to be disconnected from the server.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, thank you! This has happened every time now when a certain person invites to group in Cyro. Before i would get the "person is busy" error, this happened constantly when this person invites to group. Now after the latest patch there is this kicking from server for spamming thing instead of "person is busy" message.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is beyond broken from this patch...
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also asked in the guild, others have this same issue too. You can see it when a new person joins the group, they immediately go offline.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey ya, this happens now constanly while entering any group. Followed by "account is already logged in". In cyro. I have not joined groups in pve.