The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Update 41%??

NetflixNChiill
Hey just loaded up eso and its telling me game is updating 41% anyone else getting this?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NetflixNChiill

If you are still having an issue patching or installing ESO on Xbox One, you should first ensure you have enough free space on your console’s hard drive.

If you have enough space to download and install the game or patch, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Press and hold the [Xbox] button on the front of the console for 10 seconds.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
    3. Plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on by pressing the Xbox button again.

Check Internet Connection

Check your Xbox One’s internet connection by pressing the [Menu] button on your controller, selecting Settings, then selecting Network, selecting Network Settings, and finally selecting Test network connection.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NetflixNChiill
    Thank you for the reply I had to uninstall/re-install and it fixed the issues my console must’ve turned off mid update or something
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear that reinstalling has fixed the issue with updating. With the problem now resolved we are closing down the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.