The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login redirects to Join PS Plus Membership?

ElderBear
ElderBear
Hi
Was logged in fine when suddenly kicked out
Now Login redirects to “Join PS Plus Membership?” Screen?

Is this just me or anyone else on PS experiencing this and unable to log in?

Full PS4 reset has not helped... 😵
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Which region? Apparently, this is a global ps plus issue.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening to me also. Checked my Plus subscription and it’s good until August 2021, but when I try to log in ESO it gives the ERROR LOADING PROFILE message.

Additionally, PSN is displaying “undergoing maintenance” messages when trying to do other things (like trying to extend Plus before checking how long before it resubscribes me). I see only PlayStation Video as having outages when checking the PlayStation connectivity page.

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

EDIT:
    Now it shows ALL parts of the PlayStation Network having issues.
    Edited by VoodooPlatypus on September 29, 2020 8:48PM
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just eso. Can't access ff14 and Destiny either... Singapore PSN.
  • Ottma
    Ottma
    Same here in Germany.
  • ElderBear
    ElderBear
    Cheers all

When i checked status page, it just showed a message dated 28th sept against PS...

Seems its fubar accross the network now 😱
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just got in, but it was the 3rd try
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Yesterday the PSN was experiencing issues leading to login issues on the PS4 megaservers. These issues should now be resolved. For this reason we are closing out this discussion. If you still have login issues please go ahead and start a new thread for help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.