Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon queue stuck for several days.

Larprzngu
Larprzngu
Soul Shriven
I know this is an issue that other players have run into because I see the threads. I see the threads being closed with a note indicating that there are other threads, but I don't see the resolution.

I have several characters that are stuck in dungeon finder queue and have been in this state for more than three days. Another player who I play ESO with on a daily basis is also experiencing this issue. That player raised a support ticket, and received an unhelpful, boilerplate response that did nothing to help.

I've tried playing on different computers, different networks, forming groups, joining groups, leaving those groups, disbanding those groups, and nothing has helped. After joining a large group and staying in the group for a while and then leaving it, it appears that the problem is corrected, but it isn't. After logging off, when I log back in the dungeon finder will say "queued", "leave queue" does nothing.

Please don't respond to this by saying that there are "other threads" without linking to those other threads.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've not done so, please open a ticket with customer support for assistance with this queue issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Larprzngu
    Larprzngu
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you've not done so, please open a ticket with customer support for assistance with this queue issue.

I did make a support ticket 200919-006038

The response is not helpful. I have already tried all the steps suggested in the response with no success.

On one of my characters, I was able to join a large group (one of the large persistent dolmen run groups in Alik'r Desert.) Travel to the group leader, exit the group, and queue for a dungeon. That effort worked temporarily, but shortly afterwards, my character is back in a never-ending, un-quittable activity queue. I feel like I'm spending a lot of hours trying random things to work around this issue and I'm paying you money for the privilege of troubleshooting your game.

I know that I'm not the only subscriber experiencing this issue -- there are numerous threads on this forum describing the same problem, and they all end with no solution and no possible further discussion. I also know another player who is experiencing exactly the same set of issues who has received exactly the same boilerplate message from support, who is also forever stuck in a dungeon queue. This is unacceptable and I'm asking you to please work to resolve it before I demand a chargeback for my subscription payment.

• Larprzngu
    Larprzngu
    Soul Shriven
    This is the response I received, and another player who had the same issue received exactly the same response.
    It is not helpful. It's also a little bit insulting, because there is an implication that the player is somehow responsible for causing this problem. I assure you that is not the case. This is poor customer service, and even worse technical support.
    Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    We are currently investigating reports of some players experiencing an unending queue. If you are experiencing this issue, make sure to try the steps below. If you would like to be updated when this article has more information, log into the website and select "Notify Me" at the bottom of this page.

If Group Finder does not succeed in finding a group, make sure you have a role selected when you begin the search and do not attempt to change your role before the search ends. This resolves most issues with finding groups.

Please keep in mind there is a 15 minute wait period:
    Players incur a 15 minute wait period if they leave a group or the group is disbanded. This is to encourage players to finish the activity they originally queued up for via the Group Finder, and dissuade them from immediately leaving a newly formed group. ESO restricts players from using Group Finder again for 15 minutes after the initial group creation.
    If a group leader disbands the party, this will bestow the 15 minute wait period on the entire group.
    If you are experiencing issues with your Group Immediately Disbanding:
    In most cases, logging out to the character select screen again and then back in or loading into a brand new zone will resolve group-related issues.
    If the issue persists after re-logging in, you can try reforming the group you were in when the issue occurred and then disbanding it. You can also try joining a large group and asking the group leader to disband it. This can help reset your UI. To prevent this from happening in the future, we recommend not logging out of the game while still in a group.
    Kind regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • illuvator
    illuvator
    ✭✭
    +1 to the list of user who have at least 1 char stuck in an infinite auto queue unable to group up or run any dungeons, that also received the exact same generic response from customer support brushing me off, ignoring what I actually said in my ticket and basically blaming the player for what is obviously a rampant and well known issue. Ticket 200922-000822.

Zeni This is a major issue, you need to hire someone to look i to your games netcode because tbh, you have problems all over the place.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread from further discussion due to continued thread bumping.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.