The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Always Crashing between login screen and character select screen.

Tukken
Tukken
Soul Shriven
I submitted a ticket on this - 200908-004869, however its the second patch in a row where I've lost the ability to play, and I admit I let the last ticket die because the game started working again for no apparent reason 3 days later.

In short, the game crashes, and brings up a send report window while I'm on the loading screen between sign in and character select. Every time. I've tried repairing the game. Tried running in compatibility mode as administrator with no addons or old settings files, I've tried dropping the resolution on my monitor to 1440p. I really don't want to loose another three days. Any ideas would be appreciated.