The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Login to XBox NA Server account now

AdamantXium
AdamantXium
Soul Shriven
I was on to go through my inventory and was switching between multiple characters to clear my bank for event item space, when suddenly nothing was interactable in game and the server timeout notification pops up as i'm sent back to game login. So I'd hoped just quitting game and starting up again would work. Nope. Okay, got it, I need to delete my saved data and power cycle, give it a few minutes should be fine. Nope- Login failed- Connection to server timed out. Please try again later. Now I have to forfeit the first days tickets (this has happened before btw) because of terrible game performance post update. All I wanted was to jump into WGT/ICP (never mind that WGT was pledge a few days back and PUG groups have since in several attempts decided to quit at final boss even as rest of dungeon run was fine- I wonder why?)The game performance has been trash and persistent bugs are becoming increasingly irritating ( fix the wayshrine bug in Western Skyrim maybe?). And the response from the community basically seems to be a big "f u" whenever I'm doing random group content. I'm tired of being angry at this game and saying to myself, "yeah they'll fix this eventually, just gotta be patient, they have a plan for it" before yet another issue brings it to a crashing halt. I'd guess that I'm not alone in saying that it's depressing that a game with so much potential to be a standout ALWAYS has these issues. But the inability to remedy these issues in favor of progressing the purchasable game content is basically saying "f u" to your customers. I hope it changes but I'm not holding my breath- just like this game, my optimism is broken.
  • Morbiduchess
    Morbiduchess
    ✭✭
    I have been trying to log in for an hour and a half. Hard reset my Xbox, reset my modem, cleared my Mac “cookies” or whatever that setting is, mind you, the entire time my Xbox says my internet is FINE. can’t get in. “Unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection. “Connection to server times out, try again later”. Not happy. I used to be able to say “yeah there’s a few bugs but mostly the game plays great”. Not anymore. And it’s not just this issue. I must have tried to log in fifty times so far. Eso Plus member for almost the entire life of the game. Not happy.
    Edited by Morbiduchess on September 4, 2020 12:35AM
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. I was standing in Desaan, went to the kitchen and was DCd when I got back. That was 2 hours ago. I've probably tried to log in 200 times. I reset internet, unplugged xbox and power cycled, cleared cache, played skyrim for 30 minutes and still can't get back in. I occasionally get to the character screen, I even got in twice and immediately got kicked back out. I've tried multiple characters if I can even get that far.

2 hours. I spend $$HUNDREDS on this game. This is unbelievable.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_ZacharyK @ZOS_Dan @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_FelixP @ZOS_Gideon @ZOS_TrishM @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RogerJ
    Edited by xWarbrain on September 4, 2020 1:19AM
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Same. I was standing in Desaan, went to the kitchen and was DCd when I got back. That was 2 hours ago. I've probably tried to log in 200 times. I reset internet, unplugged xbox and power cycled, cleared cache, played skyrim for 30 minutes and still can't get back in. I occasionally get to the character screen, I even got in twice and immediately got kicked back out. I've tried multiple characters if I can even get that far.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_ZacharyK @ZOS_Dan @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_FelixP @ZOS_Gideon @ZOS_TrishM @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RogerJ

Can you please fix your game? I am unable to connect to the game server. It's on your end. My internet connection is very much valid. Your error messages are lying to me.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »

Hey, it's me again. I WOULD LIKE TO LOG IN AND PURCHASE CROWNS BUT I AM UNABLE TO. I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD TO BUY CROWNS. ANY CHANCE YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEND MONEY ON YOUR GAME? SWEET, THANKS. I HAVE ALL THE FAITH IN MUNDUS THAT THIS WILL BE RESOLVED IN A TIMELY MANNER BECAUSE OF YOUR IMPECCABLE TRACK RECORD OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR VALUED, LONG TIME CUSTOMERS.

Just to reiterate, I would like to purchase crowns with US currency but am unable to log in.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    XB1 NA
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update, I'm in Deshaan. If tagging you helped resolve this, thank you.

I purchased crowns.
    XB1 NA
  • TeamRodZilla
    I'm having the same issue. I can make it to the character selection screen, and then after choosing a character I get booted back to the title screen. A few rare attempts have gotten me in game for a minute or two, and then I am booted back to the title screen. I have tried everything I can think of including deleting local storage, deleting the Xbox account, hard reboots, rebooting my router, and reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked. Everything was fine on 9/4 when I signed off. Since the morning of 9/5 I have been unable to get in for more than a minute or two at best. I'm missing the event. I am missing guild runs, and today I am supposed to lead a guild run. If I can't get in, no guild run.

Team RodZilla
    Xbox/NA
    XBox Ambassador
    Run Coordinator - The Vestiges Guilds

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For those experiencing issues logging into their accounts, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post