Booted to Login Screen After Every Loading Screen

Motiv
Motiv
✭✭✭
As the title says..
Unless I get lucky seconds after logging and instantly use a wayshrine or zone into an instanced room or something,
a good 95% of the time a loading screen means that I straight up can't play the game I'm paying for.

I've seen the copy + pasted answers about changing router settings, doesn't seem to work.
I experienced this during beta years ago......Is the game still in beta?
???

Appreciate any tips, this is getting boring man.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 1, 2020 4:25PM
  • Motiv
    Motiv
    ✭✭✭
    (only seems to be happening since last patch, was fine before that)
    Options
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    Mosteeze wrote: »
    (only seems to be happening since last patch, was fine before that)

same here, just crashed 3x in a row
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mosteeze

Are you getting any specific error message when getting booted to the login screen?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Mosteeze

Are you getting any specific error message when getting booted to the login screen?

half of the time yes, eso stopped working, submitted at least 10 of those already. sometimes the game just shuts down with no message.
    Options
  • Motiv
    Motiv
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Mosteeze

Nothing for me unfortunately, no error messages like other boots/disconnects.

It's as simple as hitting a loading screen, any wayshrine or instanced zone,
    then being welcomed back to the steam-ESO login button screen with no error message.

I've been kicked from dungeons cos of loading screen boots after getting past the login wall lol it's a bit of a nightmare.

After a good half an hour of trying over and over it usually gets a bit better,
    but honestly it feels like it's just luck and seems like it just depends on how the servers feel.
    some days the game's literally unplayable.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mosteeze

We recommend trying the connection troubleshooting found here to help with the disconnections you're running into.

@Umbro100

From your description it appears the game is crashing which is likely a different issue. If you've not done so, try running a repair through the ESO launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post