The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter

lolmaj
lolmaj
Soul Shriven
From several days ago I am collecting relics for this achievement. I found almost all, without Hammer Of Glass and Had Urkazbur's Ice-Effigy.
7jfdxhobicx8.png

When I go to places, where I should find them, I can't see those relics.
e52tfm114e6c.png

sp0l6ha3i51g.png

But, when I go to museum there are those relics. I didn't collected them and didn't just forgot about collecting them long ago, as you could suspect. And obviously they are not in my inventory.
xhdbr4882vs1.png

nizsjii5geg7.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 30, 2020 5:42PM
  • lolmaj
    lolmaj
    Soul Shriven
    Today I did quest, that is available after collecting all relics. If it is possible, please manually give me Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter achievement. I just want to have achievement for the sake of clarity. Screenshots I made shows, that I was in all places needed to get that achievement.
  • lolmaj
    lolmaj
    Soul Shriven
    I met player, who also has this bug. His name in game is Rasha Leichtpfote. In his case he couldn't get dwemer eye and black quill. ZOS fix that :/
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    I have the exact same issue, it says i'm missing the scepter of the riekr king-chief, it's not in the location where it's supposed to be (at one of the world bosses) but i can see it actually placed in the museum in Orsinium. I made a ticket and got an automated response which i replied to stating that it did not help resolve my issue.

Question Reference # 200903-007138

• Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, I've got the bug too on two characters and cannot get the Costumes to unlock.

On one character, I did apparently collect all the relics, yet the outfits didn't unlock. On the second character, one relic is not collectible as it is not where it is supposed to be, is on the stand, and not showing as collected.

I'm not doing it on a 3rd or more character in the random hopes that it won't bug lol.
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got this bug on my PC/EU character too. Missing the Hammer of Glass (although it shows up in the museum).
  • pingpatb16_ESO
    This happened to me too. From what I've been told, once you return 16 relics and receive the Wrothgar Relic Hunter achievement (i.e. not the master one), relics you haven't found yet get bugged (but not those you've found but haven't returned yet). A possible workaround until it gets fixed if you haven't bugged yet, if you find and return the last 5 relics at the same time (the 16-20th relics), it should be fine.

It kinda demotivated me to finish Wrothgar. :/
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this is a known bug.

Another problem is that when you use the "Feedback/Bug" report in your account, the chances are that your thing will be marked as Feedback, and put in the pile with an auto-generated "Thanks for your feedback" response, and never actually treated as a Bug Report for an actual bug that needs fixing.

Making an almighty fuss and sending the same bug report in THREE times eventually resulted in a response in which they demanded screenshots of the relevant Wrothgar Relics being not in their correct places, and of my account showing that I had not collected them yet: upon being supplied with this, they eventually sent me the correct items. So it seems that if you shout loud enough you may get an individual fix, but what is needed is a global fix that *prevents this happening again*.

Until then, on any other toons, gather the last five relics all at once, and turn in all five.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So im getting the items and putting them where they need to be in the museum (doing my 4th playthrough of the zone) text goes across the screen saying i collected it/added it. But no item shows on display and doesn't tick off on list of achivements.

anyone know of a fix?
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Bad_Omenss
    Bad_Omenss
    Soul Shriven
    I am not able to place most of my relics. The ones i can't place have disappeared. It is preventing me from completing the wrothgar relic achievement. If anyone else has any advice let me know. The thing that sucks is it's on my main achievement character.
  • SkinnyBE
    SkinnyBE
    see discussion 529609, bug is more than 6 months old. No reply is given to reports/feedback.
  • TaMmEh
    TaMmEh
    ✭✭✭
    I too have just tried to return 3 relics, none of them appeared on their stands or mark off on the list to say I had collected them. So to check, I went back to their locations and they were there again, ready for me to collect.. again..
    Edited by TaMmEh on January 16, 2021 2:14AM
    PC - NA Server - Evanora of the East - DPS Templar 1401CP
    PC - NA Server - Mallechi - DPS Nightblade
    Xbox One - NA Server - DPS Nightblade
  • JustSaiyan360
    JustSaiyan360
    Soul Shriven
    I too just turned in multiple relics and none of them are marked off on the zone guide.. the only 2 that actually show up on display are the very first 2 from the quest, everything else doesnt..
  • Displaced_Salad
    Displaced_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this happen on two different characters now, or some variation. I've completed this once successfully, but not since. One character had the bug with the relic in question simply not being where it's supposed to be, just like the OP, yet they "appear" in their displays. It pulled that crap on me with only three relics left to go. On another character, more than a month later, I collected several relics successfully and then had the bug mentioned later in this thread where you collect the item, place it and are given a success message, but the items are not checked off on the achievement page and when I go back, the relics are in their original places. This one was particularly frustrating since it was on anther server and a first time achievement, costing me the two armor pieces I'm supposed to be getting as a reward.

And as mentioned above also, this is a long standing issue and I get the real impression that no one really gives two blue craps about ever fixing it. I've lost count of the tickets I've sent, just in general. In short, don't hold your breath.
    I_CraftwithPntButter: 2023 is the year your supposed to be doing better , remember ? Advice for the future : com·mu·ni·ca·tion (noun)the imparting or exchanging of information or news.KlauthWarthog: Well, they can definitely measure fun on their spreadsheets, otherwise they would not be able to nerf it so consistently.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice that the "items don't stay in the museum but go back to where they were originally found" bug is more recent - it seems that this bug is the replacement bug for the "items end up in the museum when they weren't supposed to be there" situation.

Without actually fixing anyone who was ACTUALLY caught by the previous situation.

Come on Zenimax, get your posterior in gear and FIX THIS THING!
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here. Additionally we are aware of the issue and are investigating it.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.