The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Life Giver ult question

WastedJoker
WastedJoker
✭✭✭
I use the Life Giver ult on a build.

The desc. for this skill is:
Release the rejuvenating energies of your staff to swirl around you, healing you or an ally for 1060 Health every 1 second for 5 seconds. When you activate this ability you automatically cast Regeneration, Blessing of Protection, and Steadfast Ward at no cost. These will update based on which morph of each ability you have taken.
New effect
Also automatically casts Regeneration, Blessing of Protection, and Steadfast Ward.

I don't have any of these skills activated nor morphed. Should I? I basically use Life Giver as an emergency heal in PvP but wondered whether it was worth investing in those skills. I do have the points.

Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 25, 2022 6:00PM

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Level the skills then put points in the morphs you want.

I.e. combat prayer is better than the base skill

Easy to level, put all on back bar and do a daily dungeon and battle ground or two.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    As an additional note: you want morphed versions of those skills because the ultimate takes into account what morphs you have. If you have Blessing of Protection morphed into Combat Prayer, the ultimate will include the additional buffs of Combat Prayer upon casting.
    Options
  • Panachudo
    Panachudo
    ✭✭
    Do the skills need to be slotted for it to cast them automatically?
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.