The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Bring back premade groups for BGs

DrCanabis
DrCanabis
✭✭
@zenimaxeb17_ESO This is an MMO. The whole point of a massive multiplayer online is to meet new people and play with friends. Defeats the purpose of an MMO if you can't queue with friends. I would rather be stomped by a team of premades than be forced to only queue solo. The matchmaking is way more unbalanced. I was in a deathmatch and we didn't have one healer on our team. And green team literally had 2 max gear templars.... how is that supposed to be more balanced BGs? In my opinion it's more unbalanced without premades than it is with premades. How are you gonna give one team 2 max gear templars and not give the other team one healer? This is your idea of "balanced"? Also people that are bad at BGs are still getting steamrolled even without premades. If you don't bring back premade groups I want a refund for all the money I just spent on this game and will go back to WoW classic. It's false advertising when you claim you're an MMO but you can't play with friends. Never heard of an MMO not allowing you to play with your friends. And no I don't want to do Cyrodil or large scale PvP as I'm not in a Zerg guild. I would rather stick to smaller scale PvP because it's more tactical. But it's pretty lame that I can't queue with friends. Should be called Elder Solo Scrolls MSP (Massive Single Player). It's just not fair to the people that spend money on this game expecting to be able to play with friends. I used to queue solo PvP and go against premades. It's how you get better. People that complain about premades being a problem want everything handed to them. Now it's even more unbalanced than it was before. Premades were a necessary evil IMO.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings,

After review we have closed this thread as there are multiple threads about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.