The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ticket response time (ticket # 200808-007053)

djg9022
djg9022
Soul Shriven
I sent a ticket in about 4 to 5 days ago requesting a crown store item that's not available right now (ticket # 200808-007053) and only received a response telling me they were sending my ticket to a specialized team but haven't heard anything back since, was just wondering what the usual response time is? Was also wondering is updating your ticket a bad thing? Can it send my ticket down the queue?
Edited by djg9022 on August 12, 2020 10:25PM

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updating your ticket does reset it in the queue.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 12, 2020 10:07PM
    Answer ✓
  • djg9022
    djg9022
    Soul Shriven
    Well I wont be updating anymore lol thank you
    Edited by djg9022 on August 12, 2020 10:11PM
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @djg9022, your ticket is open and in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.

While it is difficult to know exactly how long it will take to solve your issue, we are currently experiencing high contact volumes and, as a result, wait times are longer.

Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • djg9022
    djg9022
    Soul Shriven
    Not very helpful but thank you for the response and I get with covid wait times are longer but it's been about a week with no update besides what u just told me. Again thanks for the response much appreciated
  • djg9022
    djg9022
    Soul Shriven
    So when you say "a support agent will reach out soon" does that mean in the next few days or so?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    djg9022 wrote: »
    So when you say "a support agent will reach out soon" does that mean in the next few days or so?

No. It means that they literally reach out. Soon. :smile:

COVID. High ticket volumes. I think you can expect days, maybe weeks, for them to get back to you.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • djg9022
    djg9022
    Soul Shriven
    It's been a week so far since I sent my ticket. I'll see what happens maybe next week, thanks
    Edited by djg9022 on August 14, 2020 8:01PM
  • djg9022
    djg9022
    Soul Shriven
    Can I possibly get another update on my ticket please (#200808-007053), it's been over a week now since I sent it in on the 8th. Would like to know where I sit in the queue. @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by djg9022 on August 16, 2020 5:59PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait times are about two weeks with some queues being shorter and others a little longer. It has been this way since COVID became an issue since there are more people playing, hence more tickets. This is not just with Zos, but other gaming companies have notably longer ticket times.

Good luck.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Given that your ticket isn't about a technical issue I can't imagine them giving it top priority. You just need to be patient.