The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Quakecon pet

TonyDemonLord
TonyDemonLord
✭✭✭
Well, I have been on the twitch channel for over an hour so how do I earn the twitch drops? I’m completely new to twitch and I am only doing this for the pet. It has been forever and I have not gotten the pet yet. How long did it take you guys to earn it?
Xbox NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They said on one of the streams this afternoon that the pet will start going out at midnight tomorrow* night and will be distributed in waves.

You need have had connected your Twitch and ESO accounts before watching. If you didn’t, you should still have time to do that and watch another official stream, I believe.

Edited. I believe it’s tomorrow, not tonight.
    Edited by virtus753 on August 7, 2020 9:57PM
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @virtus753 thanks for responding, I already have my twitch account linked.
    Xbox NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @virtus753 thanks for responding, I already have my twitch account linked.

I think I had the day wrong at first and edited my post above.

They have historically been very good at making sure everyone gets the pet drops eventually. Most people get them automatically as intended, but if you still don’t have it after they announce everyone should have received it, you just file a support ticket and they’ll sort it. The distribution process does take time, so don’t worry that it’s not instantaneous.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm, they said it will start at midnight. You'll probably get it somewhen during this Saturday. Although - the last time they gave away a pet, it took a bit longer... In that case, I'd suggest waiting a few days. The more requests the support gets, the longer it probably takes...
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the dwarven spiderling.
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @virtus753 @Syldras i already got my pet, and rather quickly too. I got then at 12:53 at night
    Xbox NA
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TonyDemonLord Yes, it was really fast this time. Got mine just after midnight.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fiddlesticks, I watched the whole thing with the voice actors yesterday and didn’t get the pet. Yes the accounts are linked, no I wasn’t set to offline on Twitch 😐
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched a bit, found out that the "horse" I heard we are getting is actually pony pet, stopped watching.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @virtus753 @Syldras i already got my pet, and rather quickly too. I got then at 12:53 at night

Grats! Glad they got it out so fast. I’ll have to check on mine when I’m not on the interstate. XD

I only watched the voice actors session, so I may be in the same position as doomette...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    doomette wrote: »
    Fiddlesticks, I watched the whole thing with the voice actors yesterday and didn’t get the pet. Yes the accounts are linked, no I wasn’t set to offline on Twitch 😐

What's your Twitch username?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno i already got the pet horse and crown crate, is there any other rewards to get from watching anymore? Is there anything to make it so that I want to watch more?
    Xbox NA
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »

What's your Twitch username?

feministklljoy
    Edit: thanks for replying
    Edited by doomette on August 8, 2020 5:34PM
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno i already got the pet horse and crown crate, is there any other rewards to get from watching anymore? Is there anything to make it so that I want to watch more?

There is an Ourobouros crate available each day of Quakecon (so, as there is one for each day, you can get a maximum of 3) sent out at 12.00 a.m. EST each day.
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    I watched 20 minutes of it yesterday and some of the DE stream today; nothing.

Twitch username: Tinolyn. Was online for both.

EDIT: Managed to get it on the second day and a crate. Guess I just have to forget about the first day's crate.
    Edited by Tinolyn on August 9, 2020 4:43PM
  • Gylzyn
    Gylzyn
    ✭✭✭
    Do you only get the pet and crate if you watch the specific ESO Twitch streams?
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    I missed this stream :(

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    I did not get it too, can you do something about it please? My Twitch username is FafiQxD @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by FafiQ_xP on August 8, 2020 8:44PM
    For the Covenant!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine, thank you.
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    6/26/2020 This is date when I got last twitch drop and I'm sure I watch every stream after and got nothing. So there is definately some issue with this. I tried to relink eso/twitch accounts multiple times and it doesn't seems to work. I would appreciate if someone look into this. Thank you. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    For the Covenant!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I watched the voice actors stream yesterday, and my accounts are linked (same Twitch and ESO name), but I didn't get the pet. I wonder if that stream in particular had issues registering viewers for the pet, since it sounds like it wasn't just me.
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t received the pet or any drops as well.

Edit: received the pet & a crate now. Thanks.
    Edited by OldManJim on August 9, 2020 8:21AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Solidwolf12
    Solidwolf12
    Soul Shriven
    yea I haven't gotten anything either. I even got an email saying I got the pet, but it isn't actually in my collections
  • ThorLuthor
    ThorLuthor
    ✭✭
    I received an email saying I received the flame pony pet, and an email saying I received a crown crate. Neither are in my inventory...
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you guys seeing the schedule of when they are doing these giveaways in advance?

I miss them every time!
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you guys seeing the schedule of when they are doing these giveaways in advance?

I miss them every time!

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/58551
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    Got it! Thank you!
    For the Covenant!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the pet twice already. The emails confirming adding them to my account were sent both yesterday and today. =)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got mine today with 1 Ouroboros crate.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never got mine either, while my accouts are linked and usernames are even identical. :/
    Even managed to get 1000s of channel points but it doesnt seem to help.

Nvm it just seems to take almost a day to get your reward :smiley: )

Edited by Eifleber on August 9, 2020 10:35AM

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU