Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

turn off automatic login?

BeautifulSilver
Is it possible to turn off the automatic login? I've got toons on both the EU and NA servers and when I click play on the launcher it brings up the login screen which starts automatically logging in to whichever server I was on the last time I played. If I want to play on the other server I have to wait until the character selection screen appears, then I click back and it goes back to the login screen where I can finally choose the other server. I've checked the settings to see if I could find where to turn off the automatic login but so far I haven't found anything.

Normally the automatic login is just mildly annoying but since it appears the EU server is having issues today, I would like to play on the NA server. Unfortunately the last time I played was on the EU server. I click play, it starts trying to login to the EU server and puts me in the login queue (the login queue is at 56 minutes now!). I click 'leave queue' so I can change servers but before I can click to the NA server to change, it immediately puts me back in the login queue!!

Help!! Please!! Is there any way to turn off the automatic login or at least make the game quit putting me in the login queue so I would have time to change servers??