The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Logout issue

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm experiencing some logout issues which I have never had prior to last week. I play ESO through steam. When I logout on PC-EU it doesn't take me to character select but drops straight to the desktop. I just tried it on the PC-NA server and it does the same there.

I uninstalled all my addons and their variables and started from scratch with them. Have no errors from the addons showing up. I totally disabled all addons and their libraries and tried to logout but it still drops to the desktop.

I tried doing a full repair of ESO from the game starter menu and it completed fine and didn't mention any errors. It still has the logout issue on PC-EU.
The addons I currently use are:
Master Merchant
Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter
Skyshards
Lorebooks
EHT + associated files
Iakoni's Gear Changer
Inventory Insight
Destinations
Advanced Filters
Combat Metrics
Dungeon Tracker
Lib Execution Queue
Lost Treasure
Writ Worthy
and all the relevant libraries and files for the above addons that they need to work.

Any ideas how to fix this? In the meantime, tomorrow I will try removing every addon totally and putting them back one by one and seeing if that helps identify any problems although I had no problem the last year using them and it only started last week. If it is still doing it with no addons then I don't know. I did try disabling them all but it didn't help.
This discussion has been closed.