The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New wayshrines don't seem to be discoverable

Ilawynde
Ilawynde
✭✭✭
Logged into game after patch..................travelled to both new wayshrines.................dont show as discovered!

Used them to travel to each other as well!

Seems bugged @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
Edited by Ilawynde on July 15, 2020 8:41PM
  • FlyingDutch92
    Can confirm this does indeed seem to be the case: neither of the two new wayshrines count as discovered in the zone guide even though they are "white" on the map and I've travelled between them using the way shrines themselves.
    Edited by FlyingDutch92 on July 15, 2020 4:48PM
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also encountering this issue. I found both, but Map Completion still shows 17/19.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • APGaming
    APGaming
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also having this problem on Xbox NA, zone guide keeps telling me to discover them when I can travel between both perfectly fine.
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me. They are white (filled-in) on the map and I am able to use them, but map completion is stuck at 17/19. Xbox NA
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me xbox EU.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After seeing this thread I checked on my console, I get full 19/19 wayshrine completion on PS4/NA.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't find this thread until just now, so adding to it. My character that had 100% map completion in Western Skyrim/Blackreach had 2 of her completed wayshrines become black and undiscovered, same as others describe here. No matter what I do, it stays at 17/19 wayshrines discovered.

Edit to add: Xbox NA
    Edited by Bekkael on July 28, 2020 4:20PM
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~