The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Savior of Elsweyr achievement.

Seesh
Seesh
Soul Shriven
After not getting this when I unlocked it I researched and found that this achievement has been bugged for everyone since November. I am extremely frustrated that I spent the time to unlock it and it is broken. I have cancelled my ESO Plus subscription for now until this is fixed. I don't want to keep paying for something that has zero support. I was hoping it would have been fixed with the release of Greymoor but I guess not. Also, the "time played" stat that tracks your time has been broken for months too. Once these two things are fixed I will reconsider resubscribing.
  • Seesh
    Seesh
    Soul Shriven
    Also, the game frequently needs to be closed out and relaunched when I switch characters ever since the release of Greymoor. It goes into an infinite loading screen.
  • jeffmomm
    jeffmomm
    Soul Shriven
    For what it is worth, the time tracking issue was an Xbox issue, not ESO. This has been fixed within the last couple of days, however any time played over the past 2 months will not be tracked...