Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue Switching between NA and EU Servers

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Every time I try to switch from EU to NA or NA to EU I get the error that my account is already logged in and I have to completely close the game to be able to switch to the other server. It didn't use to do this.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    When did this first start to happen?

The next time you encounter this error, try waiting a full 15-20 minutes before logging in and switching servers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It started a few days ago, I think around Monday.

If waiting 15-20 minutes lets me switch without restarting the game I'd assume that would give you an idea what may be causing it? Because it's not optimal for playing, It'd be much faster to just shut down and restart the game.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Wildberryjack

Thanks for the update.

Have you tried repairing game files or rebooting your router to see if either helps with switching between servers?
    Staff Post
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't but so far it hasn't happened today. I'm not sure what the issue was/is but if it happens again I'll run a repair on the game and reset the router also.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm getting DCd when decorating my houses. It will say a furnishing is already being placed when I'm trying to place one then I'm DCd about five seconds later. Happens maybe ten minutes into decorating. I put a LOT of stuff in houses too LOL, I've spent over an hour on just a small house.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Wildberryjack

Are you only experiencing these disconnections when decorating your house?

If so, you should start a ticket with customer support to report this if it continues.
    Staff Post
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens when decorating my houses or if I spend too long with transmogging my gear LOL. When it happens again I'll put in a ticket, TY.

So far the server switching issue hasn't happened again.