The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eyefinity/Crossfire issues

Cowzrul
Cowzrul
Soul Shriven
I have, admittedly, a very crazy array of monitors. I have 5 27 inch monitors that are mounted portrait, with a combined resolution of 7200x2560. My machine itself is unfortunately somewhat older, and while I realize that I won't be able to turn all of the graphics settings to max, I have a variety of confusing issues with this game.

For one, the game's text/UI is incredibly blurry in Fullscreen. It looks perfect in borderless windowed. I've found forum threads discussing this in the past, and I believe I've tried every combination of graphics settings possible and nothing fixes it. (Particularly the subsampling resolution since I've read that's relevant) I've also tried all the combinations of DPI scaling settings on the executable itself. None of these settings have made a bit of difference. I also tried tweaking a bunch of the graphics settings in usersettings.txt, nothing helped.

The only reason I even care about running in Fullscreen rather than borderless windowed, is because I'd like to use both of my GPUs, which are older AMD R9 280X models. However, even when I run the game in blurry fullscreen, performance is significantly worse in terms of FPS, even with the second card running. I'm using the latest drivers, and have the Crossfire mode as Optimize 1x1, from my research that should be ideal. I've tried all the crossfire modes and none of them had significantly difference performance though. I know and accept the fact that Crossfire scaling is never 100% of a single card, but it *usually* isn't worse than a single card.

Anyone got any advice on these issues? Other computer specs if they're at all relevant are Xeon X5650 @ 3ghz, 48GB of RAM, some sort of SSD storage, and I'm also running the game through Steam if that matters at all. One thing I'm unsure of is whether the DPI scaling stuff on the executable works when running through Steam, since I found something that mentions the launcher uses a different executable that then calls the regular one to enable the Steam overlay - wondering if that may be causing the DPI scaling changes to not actually work? I tried them on every executable in the game folder in case that was the problem. Thanks for taking the time to read this.