The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Labyrinthian - Garneld The Hollow Heavy Attacks Crashes the game

Susan_Sto
Susan_Sto
✭✭✭
I have tried a couple of times now and every time I fight Garneld The Hollow in Labyrinthian, when he uses his heavy attache (the flying skulls) it causes my game to hang and eventually crash.

I get through the mobs no problem but have yet been able to complete Garneld without the game crashing.

Anyone else having this problem?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen this on PC/NA, sorry. Which platform/server are you on?
  • benholt06
    benholt06
    Susan_Sto wrote: »
    I have tried a couple of times now and every time I fight Garneld The Hollow in Labyrinthian, when he uses his heavy attache (the flying skulls) it causes my game to hang and eventually crash.

I get through the mobs no problem but have yet been able to complete Garneld without the game crashing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. See Shade of Naemon crash thread. A lot of players crashing in all areas of the game due to a bug with this mechanic, and devs have responded to no one.
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    I have not seen this on PC/NA, sorry. Which platform/server are you on?

I'm playing on PC/EU.

This is the first time I have encountered this on any boss, maybe it has happened once but never repeatedly.