The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long is the wait time for support in these corona times?

Toxien
Toxien
✭✭
I have what looks like a social ban for reasons I do not know. No whisper. Guildtraders or guildbank or trading..
Posted my first ticket about it over a week and a half ago. I know the support is under a lot of pressure. But how long can I expect to wait more? I am becoming very exhausted of the situration.. Tried updating my ticket to see if I had been forgotten. I am not sure how it works though. What makes it worse is seemingly having a ban and not knowing why or for how long. I really must have some how done something terrible to deserve such a long ban..
Anyway. Any info is appriciated. Thank you!

I believe this is the ticket I so stupidly updated in the hopes of getting through quicker:
200630-007993
Edited by Toxien on July 9, 2020 6:43PM
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Toxien wrote: »
    I have what looks like a social ban for reasons I do not know. No whisper. Guildtraders or guildbank or trading..
    Posted my first ticket about it over a week and a half ago. I know the support is under a lot of pressure. But how long can I expect to wait more? I am becoming very exhausted of the situration.. Tried updating my ticket to see if I had been forgotten. I am not sure how it works though. What makes it worse is seemingly having a ban and not knowing why or for how long. I really must have some how done something terrible to deserve such a long ban..

When you updated your ticket, you reset your spot in the queue.
    Waiting times have indeed been way too long, and from what I've seen on the forums the current social bans are often indefinite rather than a fixed time.
  • Toxien
    Toxien
    ✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

Waiting times have indeed been way too long, and from what I've seen on the forums the current social bans are often indefinite rather than a fixed time.

You got to be kidding me.. I thought updating the ticket would let them notice it.. 😲 Well.. here goes the summer. Fml. 😭 Thanks for letting me know this.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You got to be kidding me.. I thought updating the ticket would let them notice it.. 😲 Well.. here goes the summer. Fml. 😭 Thanks for letting me know this.

I have seen another major gaming company do the same. Both updating the ticket creating another ticket slow down the process. Zos has stated this. Only update the ticket when responding to Zos replying or if something is very critical.

Just curious. How would updating a ticket make it more noticeable in the sea of tickets out there? CS will not actually look at the ticket until it comes up in their queue.

Edit: Good luck. BTW, it is about two weeks iirc. @ZOS_BillE may be able to check to make sure it is in the right queue if you supply the ticket number.
    Edited by idk on July 9, 2020 5:50PM
  • Toxien
    Toxien
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

I have seen another major gaming company do the same. Both updating the ticket creating another ticket slow down the process. Zos has stated this. Only update the ticket when responding to Zos replying or if something is very critical.

Just curious. How would updating a ticket make it more noticeable in the sea of tickets out there? CS will not actually look at the ticket until it comes up in their queue.

Edit: Good luck. BTW, it is about two weeks iirc. @ZOS_BillE may be able to check to make sure it is in the right queue if you supply the ticket number.

It said it was being reviewed but I heard nothing. So it looked like some one was looking into it. But it had been standing as reviewed for over a week and a half and I wondered if some one read it but forgot to reply.. So in frustration I updated it. I already know one of the tickets.. the one I updated was in the right que.. I am so angry with my self right now. Had no idea it would throw the ticket to the beginnig..
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, if you did get a reply that it was being reviewed then you do want to reply to that due to the comment that the ticket will be closed if they do not hear from you within X hours.

Also, the timeframe is about two weeks, roughly, based on comments Zos has made. But again, post the ticket number in here and BillE, and company may be able to help make sure the ticket is in the right queue.
  • Toxien
    Toxien
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    First, if you did get a reply that it was being reviewed then you do want to reply to that due to the comment that the ticket will be closed if they do not hear from you within X hours.

Also, the timeframe is about two weeks, roughly, based on comments Zos has made. But again, post the ticket number in here and BillE, and company may be able to help make sure the ticket is in the right queue.

I could only see it on the list of my tickets. I did not get an actual reply. But now it says waiting for agent. So will have to wait once again. So that was me who done goofed.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how long is the wait time for support in these corona times?

The world may never know... :wink:

cmxfcuq5rnl5.png

Definitely post the ticket number in here, as idk has suggested. One of Sheo's people should be along after a bit to tell you that it is in the proper queue and will be looked at when an agent is available. Since it might be a couple weeks, it is good to know that it is in the proper queue earlier, rather than later.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Toxien
    Toxien
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    how long is the wait time for support in these corona times?

The world may never know... :wink:

cmxfcuq5rnl5.png

Definitely post the ticket number in here, as idk has suggested. One of Sheo's people should be along after a bit to tell you that it is in the proper queue and will be looked at when an agent is available. Since it might be a couple weeks, it is good to know that it is in the proper queue earlier, rather than later.

I put the ticket number at my first post. Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Toxien

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • leeannsu42
    leeannsu42
    Soul Shriven
    I put in a ticket on June 10th and, as yet, my issue is not resolved although I have responded to several requests for data. They have to know more people are working at home and will be playing the game more during break times or whenever. I feel 23 days are way too long to wait for an issue to be resolved.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @leeannsu42

What is your current ticket number? We can take a look into the status and ensure it is being handled correctly.
    Staff Post
  • leeannsu42
    leeannsu42
    Soul Shriven
    My ticket number on 6/20/20 is 200320-010837; just need my account is not pc/mac - it needs to be set to xbox one and that should solve all my issues
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @leeannsu42

I've sent you a private message regarding your ticket number.
    Staff Post
  • leeannsu42
    leeannsu42
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS-Billie I do not know where the private message is regarding my ticket number.

This is so frustrating. All that needs to be fixed is the Elderscrollsonline.com website needs to show that I play on xbox (not PC/Mac) and I feel that would fix the issues I have had while playing and getting kicked out saying I need an Xbox Live account which I have had for years. And it would also allow me to enter my Elder Scrolls Xbox game code; and it would allow me to shop in your store for Xbox stuff. I know I am only 1 of 13M playing this game but I am an old lady and this is my entertainment almost every day (no TV account).

My gamertag is Buffersue.

Please help me (and thank you)
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @leeannsu42 Assuming you're using the forums on desktop, the link to your inbox is in the blue toolbar at the top, next to a small picture of your forum avatar. It's represented by a box with an arrow pointing into it from above. Here's a link.
  • leeannsu42
    leeannsu42
    Soul Shriven
    @Raisin

Thanks I found after I sent the message