The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

List of Bugs on XB. Add your own

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
Kinda tired of nothing getting corrected. These particular bugs have been ongoing since the patch before Greymoor and continue to this day. A game of this size will always have flaws due to the sheer size of it. But there have been game breaking issues going on for months now and I for one am done paying for ESO+ or purchasing crowns until my teams are actually able to play the game without significant issues.

Yes, we have done the various troubleshooting of these issues. Yes, we have submitted tickets via the in-game menu. No, we have not gotten any replies.

- Group chat broken for many players, forcing groups to use party chat
- Party chat "mysteriously" has connection issues but only when ESO is running
- Constant micro load screens while riding and running in Cyrodiil, most notably in the north. Kinda sucks to be red or blue.
- Dead spots in Cyrodiil that cause the game to freeze

And here's the big one.
- Constant DCs of multiple people at once during trials, both in the newest KA and older trials like HOF, which prevents completion

We literally can't complete content. We abandoned HOF. We are currently dealing with DCs in MOL. We had DCs in KA. We had DCs in CR. And I'm talking the scream of death DCs as well as the soft DCs that just kick you out of the game.
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr