Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with social mute

Ascrom
Ascrom
Soul Shriven
Can't buy at guild trader, can't send PM for another players or msg in group.
Thanks in advance.

Ticket id : 200705-008594
Edited by Ascrom on July 7, 2020 7:40PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ascrom

Thanks for including the ticket number in your post. I've sent you a PM with an update regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ascrom
    Ascrom
    Soul Shriven
    2 week without support i already closed one ticket and opened another ticket. Can't trade, can't sell at trader guilds, can't speak with another players.

ticket #200710-004027
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We recommend not closing previous tickets in order to start new ones, as this simply resets how long the ticket will be in our queues before support can respond back.
    Staff Post
  • Ascrom
    Ascrom
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We recommend not closing previous tickets in order to start new ones, as this simply resets how long the ticket will be in our queues before support can respond back.

It was stopped for more than a week "under review". And I also put it in the wrong section.
  • Ascrom
    Ascrom
    Soul Shriven
    The Summerset event will begun and i'll still with social mute. I give up, 3 ticket, 2 waiting on agent and 1 under review. My friend created one yesterday and already got fixed. By the way thank you for your support.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Opening up new tickets resets your spot in the queue. You just keep putting yourself at the back of the queue again. If your ticket is Under Review it doesn't mean it stopped, it means it's ongoing and you need to wait. Having multiple tickets is not a good thing.
  • kas447
    kas447
    ✭✭
    Hello @Ascrom ,

I feel your pain. We have three social bans in our household, one was fixed in about 5 days, my wife and my own are still going after 7 days and we have not opened multiple tickets. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to the order they get fixed, but ours may have been related to our bad Internet connection. Comcast just came and replaced our wire due to really high latency. Might be something to consider for your issue as well if you have high ping.

Hope you get yours resolved!

--Kas447
    Edited by kas447 on July 21, 2020 8:50PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ascrom wrote: »
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

It was stopped for more than a week "under review". And I also put it in the wrong section.

And creating a new ticket put you back at the end of the line and the new ticket will be "under review" when it gets to that point.

CS is backed up since COVID. Expect a two week wait, at best.
  • Ascrom
    Ascrom
    Soul Shriven
    kas447 wrote: »
    Hello @Ascrom ,

I feel your pain. We have three social bans in our household, one was fixed in about 5 days, my wife and my own are still going after 7 days and we have not opened multiple tickets. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to the order they get fixed, but ours may have been related to our bad Internet connection. Comcast just came and replaced our wire due to really high latency. Might be something to consider for your issue as well if you have high ping.

Hope you get yours resolved!

--Kas447

Are you using an software for route fix?
  • Ascrom
    Ascrom
    Soul Shriven
    Problem solved. thank you all.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP issue now resolved, we are closing the thread from further discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.