The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 EU server CRASHES all the time!! HELP!

big_ear_midget
big_ear_midget
✭✭✭
Please ZOS, figure out why ESO crashes ALL the time, this is on PS4 EU server. We get a blackscreen sometimes and cant do anything but reset. Then we blue screen, then can't log back in keep getting the can't connect to server. This happens sometimes when we try to enter Cyrodiil, sometimes in Cyrodiil, sometimes doing other things not in cyrodiil. This makes this game basically unplayable if every few minutes you are disconnecting, please help!! BTW has happened to more than just me. Other games work fine, it is NOT my internet, or my PS4 thank you!!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I don't know...maybe it's your internet :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems about 90% of us have crappy internet...the other 10% are there on the leaderboards and making 1 v X vids..
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @big_ear_midget

Is there a specific error message on the blue screen popping up when you experience these crashes?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    I might have put this in the wrong thread. I apologize if I have. When we get a black screen, we get no error message. It just goes black, we can hear other people talking but the screen is black and we cant do anything but reset game. When we get the blue screen there is the normal error message and we submit those everytime. But it's mainly the black screen we are getting atm @ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @big_ear_midget

Thank you for the confirmation on the exact crash behavior. If you've not done so, try reinstalling ESO which can often help with crashing issues on console.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post