The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Account stuck in dungeon queue

Sheen
Sheen
✭✭
Hi there,

Since yesterday all my characters à stuck in queue.
Even closing the game, relogging, character are still stuck in queue.
I've already repaired the game, no changes.
The problem is on server side, not client side.

It's event period, and I can't anymore go in battleground / cyrodiil / dungeon.... please, I need a GM.
I've opened a ticket : 200701-002445
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @Sheen

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a member of our support staff will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    Support just told me it was a known bug and I have to wait for the next patch... seriously ?
    I just can't play in group in a MMO, can't you do you something like go in database and unlock my character ?

They also told me to group with a friend and retry and now my friend got the same bug... hotfix when ?
    Edited by Sheen on July 1, 2020 8:33PM
  • ollom
    ollom
    ✭✭✭
    @Sheen was this ever resolved? Same issue here...
    We go together like beans and mayonnaise...
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU

Same problem here. Even if I join a group to complete a trial or a pledge, after exiting the group, I am immediately queued again. I've been like this with all of my toons I queued with for over 40h.
    Same issue was raised in the bugs section but there seem to be no interest:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/537650/constantly-queued-and-unablke-to-queue-for-dungeons#latest
    Edited by CristiC on July 22, 2020 4:57PM
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket: 200723-003452
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @CristiC we can confirm that we have received your ticket, but please keep in mind that tickets submitted under "Feedback" do not receive a direct response from a support agent.

We have gone ahead and moved your ticket to the right place and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as they can. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to find a workaround to this issue:
    1.Identify which dungeon you are queued in
    2.Enter a group instance trial or dungeon; queue should be gone at this point
    3.Exit group but remain in the instance, then queue for the dungeon from 1.(maybe it works with a random one, only tested with the initial dungeon I was queued in)
    4.Exit queue from 3.
    5.When you are out of the instance, relog.

This fixed one toon for me, 3 more to go. Good luck and hope this helps you all:)

Edit: Fixed all my toons with this method. You don't need step 1., any dungeon will do. It's easier and faster to get in group with a friend, port manually to a dungeon, then exit group and perform step 3.

Edited by CristiC on July 26, 2020 7:31AM
  • Nytlysynz
    Nytlysynz
    Soul Shriven
    I got excited at first, but unfortunately that workaround didn't work for me. Glad it worked for you though.
    Zos can you please please please reset my dungeon finder que? 200731-007431 (one of my ticket numbers)
    Edited by Nytlysynz on July 31, 2020 11:08PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nytlysynz

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Larprzngu
    Larprzngu
    Soul Shriven
    I'm highly suspicious of the way all the threads on this issue get locked without any resolution. I and another affected player both received the same unhelpful boilerplate reply to our tickets. I spent a lot of hours blindly trying to troubleshoot this bug, and I'm pretty irate because ZOS is not paying my hourly rate, and certainly not my weekend rate, for that service. I went into this thinking that it couldn't possibly be this bad and that it would be fixed, but both of the accounts that I paid 6 month ESO subscriptions for have been unable to play the game for four days now because of this.

While I enjoy the game, and would like to enjoy the remainder of the subscriptions I've paid in advance for, I can't imagine ever sending this company another dollar.
  • illuvator
    illuvator
    ✭✭
    +1 to the list of user who have at least 1 char stuck in an infinite auto queue unable to group up or run any dungeons, that also received the exact same generic response from customer support brushing me off, ignoring what I actually said in my ticket and basically blaming the player for what is obviously a rampant and well known issue. Ticket 200922-000822.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread from further discussion due to continued thread bumping.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.