The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Midyear Horror achievement and Nunatak...

KickMeAlready
KickMeAlready
Soul Shriven
So basically Nunatak, the ice atronach boss in the Memorial District, simply does not work for this achievement.
Every single player I asked about it had the same problem.

I killed him 20+ times.
I tried multiple IC campaigns and killing it solo, duo, with a group, and even when getting the killing blow doesn't help, it simply doesn't count for the achievement.

ZoS, please, fix it, it can't take that long, can it? There are many achievement hunters out there who do not want to wait a year because of a bug.
Edited by KickMeAlready on June 29, 2020 10:31PM
PC EU
Sithis Will - MagbladeDD
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't communicate with us anymore. So too bad for us. We don't get the achievement. Dont waste your time trying for it.
  • KickMeAlready
    KickMeAlready
    Soul Shriven
    They don't communicate with us anymore. So too bad for us. We don't get the achievement. Dont waste your time trying for it.

Yeah, I stopped after someone told me that he killed the boss 50+ times and he still did not get this achievement.
    My support ticket and this forum post are kind of my last hopes, if this does not help then I guess I have to agree that I do not get all event achievements because of a bug.
    PC EU
    Sithis Will - MagbladeDD
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

We have decided to close this thread as it is a duplicate to another thread found here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.