The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any other way to get in contact with Support? Game crashes whenever I try to load my character (PS4)

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭✭✭
Been trying to get in contact with Support via a ticket for over 3 hours now, and no response. My character is trapped in Linchal Grand Manor and whenever I try to log in, I'll get the Load screen for 10-15 seconds, then the game completely locks up and closes.
Edited by B0SSzombie on June 29, 2020 9:38PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should tag a Moderator.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you do, don't submit multiple tickets as each one takes you to the back of the queue.

If you have another character, try logging that one in. If you don't, then create one for the purpose.

Make sure you're tried the repair option, assuming there is one on PS4, I have no knowledge of consoles I'm afraid.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Whatever you do, don't submit multiple tickets as each one takes you to the back of the queue.

If you have another character, try logging that one in. If you don't, then create one for the purpose.

Make sure you're tried the repair option, assuming there is one on PS4, I have no knowledge of consoles I'm afraid.

I have another character, I can log in with them no problem. Problem is that they can't do anything. Everything I've done in the game I've done with the Main character.

There is no repair option, but I have reinstalled the game since the issue started.The problem is entirely server side. I literally just need someone in support to move my character to ANYWHERE else in the game, but no one has responded to the ticket I've submitted almost 4 hours ago.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on June 29, 2020 10:24PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason I suggesting logging in another character wasn't so that you played that one, but because that can sometimes resolve the problem. It also enables you to submit the ticket from ingame which with some games - no idea about ESO - generates a faster response on ingame issues like yours. I'm afraid you'll have to be patient, Support are working from home currently and are over-stretched with the increased population under lockdown.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    The reason I suggesting logging in another character wasn't so that you played that one, but because that can sometimes resolve the problem. It also enables you to submit the ticket from ingame which with some games - no idea about ESO - generates a faster response on ingame issues like yours. I'm afraid you'll have to be patient, Support are working from home currently and are over-stretched with the increased population under lockdown.

I mean, I'd be more than accepting of that any other time. But Midyear Mayhem is currently a thing, so I'm missing out big time as more time passes.
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, under the "help" menu in game, there is a button for "I'm stuck" that you can press. After a little bit, your character will be moved to the closest wayshrine I believe
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on June 29, 2020 11:49PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, under the "help" menu in game, there is a button for "I'm stuck" that you can press. After a little bit, your character will be moved to the closest wayshrine I believe

That won't help in this case, the character can't be logged in.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, you're not going to get a reply to any ticket in just a matter of hours, OP. Tickets can take days to get an initial response, and when you do get a reply, it's going to be a generic system generated one that you'll need to respond to before getting an actual CS rep (sometimes you'll have to respond to two system generated tickets before you get kicked to a person).

Your best bet is hoping @ZOS_BillE can get someone to look at the ticket sooner than they might normally do it.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @B0SSzombie please be sure to try all of the steps in this article if ESO is crashing on your PS4.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 30, 2020 12:45PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @B0SSzombie please be sure to try all of the steps in this article if ESO is crashing on your PS4.

This is happening on my alt (Argonian Necromancer Healer) now every time I try to log in to use her. I parked her at Earthtear Cavern and the game now crashes each and every time I try to load her up.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @vivisectvib16_ESO if none of the steps in the link above were able to resolve this issue, then please open a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com so that we can look into this further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post