The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nunatek not counting for Midyear Horror Achievement

scelesticscylla
Some of my guild were running the Imperial city bosses on No cp White Gold campaign and got to our last boss Nunatek and killed him and the achievement did not trigger. We then tried killing him a second time and again, the achievement did not trigger. Some guildies went to another Imperial city campaign in red diamond campaign and ruby throne campaign and still it did not count towards the achievement. I have put in a bug report and was given a generic response with no fix. We would just like our achievement to count, I have a video on the kill and then showed the achievement where it didnt count.

https://youtu.be/J-xEJElCMUM
@CAS1NOVA
Main heals /tank

GUILDS
Divine Crusade
Real Guild Best Guild
The Kind Kwamas
Hard Dungeoneers
The Four Musketeers
  • scelesticscylla
    7kzq63rnhf63.png
    inu0f4ah05e2.png

The normal achievement under imperial city completed, but the one for midyear mayhem didnt count. The imperial city one is time stamped so you can see it was completed during the event.
    @CAS1NOVA
    Main heals /tank

GUILDS
    Divine Crusade
    Real Guild Best Guild
    The Kind Kwamas
    Hard Dungeoneers
    The Four Musketeers
  • Elana
    Elana
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem. I had hopes that today's maintenance would fix it, but no joy. Last achi to get and last boss to kill. I did it several times now :/
    Elana Aelios
    "Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die."
  • NorthStrong
    NorthStrong
    Soul Shriven
    Also having this issue as well. Here's hoping something is done to fix this prior to the end of the event. I'll admit after the time spent on this so far I'm a little irked.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this discussion since this is a known issue. Further details can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.