The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else keep getting random disconnects?

sherahd
sherahd
✭✭✭
For the past 2 or 3 days I have been getting kicked from the game a lot. I will not be lagging my net is fine, but the server just stops responding. I'll go from moving around interacting with stuff and seeing people moving like normal to... me not being able to cast, interact with the game, and everyone including mobs stand still. I stand there for minutes before the client finally drops me. It says I have lost connection to the server. It wouldn't annoy me if it happened once in a great while but it happens in PvE overland zones, Cyrodiil, Imperial City, and it happens randomly. Sometimes I can go an hour or more without it happening, or sometimes it'll happen once a half hour sometimes 45 minutes... It's soooo annoying. Add the really long loading screens and the game just makes me not want to play anymore for the day. It's why I stopped playing the other day when I got disconnected twice within a half hour to 45 minutes of playing after wanting to just chill after working, but nope. I just said nevermind and watched TV instead. I am so over the poor performance of this game. The lag, desyncs, super-long loading screens, non-responsive skills... Ultimates not going off when you cast them, pots not using, abilities happening way too late... You can only take so much. Please do better in keeping with your performance timeline... Because so far everything has gotten worse and continues to get worse...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sherahd

Here are a few steps you can take that can often help with disconnections like the ones you're experiencing.
    • Configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post