The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

They broke it again ???

Old_Foggy
Old_Foggy
✭✭✭✭
The game has been running just fine for me the last few days. Today they go into extended maintenance and the result I spend several minutes staring at the character request load thing spinning just be dropped back to the log in screen. So I try again.. a few minutes after requesting character load it sits there spinning then again kicked back to the log in screen. This kind of problem is getting old fast.
  • klaksonrm
    klaksonrm
    Soul Shriven
    So it's not only me? I was getting message that my password is wrong and I can't log in to my acc on main ESO site.
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    klaksonrm wrote: »
    So it's not only me? I was getting message that my password is wrong and I can't log in to my acc on main ESO site.

Nope and a few are talking about it on steam too. so I see them having to close it down again to try and fix whatever they messed up.
    Edited by Old_Foggy on June 24, 2020 4:39PM
  • klaksonrm
    klaksonrm
    Soul Shriven
    Great.. Last time I missed 1 day on my calendar cause maintenance (or other sht) was lasting for ages.. Today I can't get my daily rewards again.. Oh happy day
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads discussing the current login issues we are closing this one.

We are currently investigating the login issues affecting the servers. You can find updates on this issue in the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.