Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UI Error Out of Control

GenjiraX
GenjiraX
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been messing about with Stadia but I got back to my PC today and the Sell-Blue-Items-to-Fence UI error has got worse. As well as now affecting splitting stacks and destroying inventory items, using the mouse does not help. Did this go even wronger after Monday's maintenance?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of this issue when selling to the fence and a fix is coming in the next incremental update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Thelbertub17_ESO
    Thelbertub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    76hgze4y2pbw.jpg

Get UI Error when trying to Sell/Fence items to Pirharri the Smuggler. Character is a Vampire. Get error on all stages of Vampirisms, on The XB1X Console
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but now I’m getting it with bankers and just by myself when trying to split stacks or destroy inventory items. No Fences involved. There’s no mouse-based workaround either.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got the UI error when trying to swap weapons but it dawned on me that I was in the middle of doing daily crafting writs, hence Lazy Writ Crafter was active. It's possible that this was also the case when trying to split stacks and destroy inventory items.

Is it a known issue? Is it working as intended (like the Stealing Protection) except that the UI Error bug is getting involved? Will fixing the Sell-to-Fence bug fix the UI Error globally?

EDIT: No, it's nothing to do with with Lazy Craft Writter. I can't destroy any of the rubbish I've picked up.
    Edited by GenjiraX on June 19, 2020 4:00PM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the PC UI errors be fixed?

I appreciate that yesterday's downtime was just an extended reboot so when is the next full PC maintenance scheduled for?