The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3 New Glitchs after Update Needs Fix!

Tsukyme
Tsukyme
✭✭✭
1st Solitude Traders cant be use as a vampire stage 4 even using that Skills we are supposed to.
2nd Golden Vendor at Cyrodill got White Items
3rd Cant sell to fence stolen items
p8nisl14vcx9.jpg
51o340db0sej.jpg

"A'tvar where are you?"
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tsukyme wrote: »
    1st Solitude Traders cant be use as a vampire stage 4 even using that Skills we are supposed to.
    2nd Golden Vendor at Cyrodill got White Items
    3rd Cant sell to fence stolen items

The first is a known bug and extends past the traders in Solitude. You can test this by going to the Bag Merchant in Glenumbra and trying to use it's services (it affects all platforms as it wasn't fixed on PC). The fence bug was also said to be fixed in the next incremental.
    Edited by Sephyr on June 13, 2020 2:06AM
  • Blue_Radium
    Blue_Radium
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that golden vendor jewelry is still legendary quality after you purchase it. The UI showing white items is misleading/confusing though.
    Edited by Blue_Radium on June 16, 2020 1:12PM
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you add a 4th? Abilities will not activate (and no, this is not a pvp dig), even when you have a target in site (if required), and even when you have both resource pools (magicka and stamina) full. i.e. I will try to lay an aoe heal, and my character does nothing. I will try to use a self heal, and nothing happens. I will try to use a bow skill... nothing happens.

Sometimes, not even light or heavy attacks will even process, so you sit there. This is extra confusing, since you don't even need a target to do these standard attacks, so something, somewhere, is registering that otherwise should not (that would prevent a player from attacking, like a status ailment???)

Swapping bars will sometimes fix this, but not always. Sometimes you have to dodge roll. Lots of times you end up doing both, otherwise you will die to the horde.

I don't even notice a common denominator when this occurs. It sporadic, and always mid combat. Sometimes during a single boss, sometimes during a mob. Sometimes when I'm just minding my own business, gathering flowers like a peaceful alchemist when a ruffian decides to attack.

And a 5th: Now even dungeons are suffering from PvP level lag. It doesn't even have to be a big mob, and everyone starts teleporting. Granted, so long as you press things accordingly (attacks, heals, etc.) they seem to be firing off okay... most of the time...

Note: PS4 NA. I am hard-lined, and pay for 200 MB internet