The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GG thanks for destroying noCP

Wihuri
Wihuri
✭✭✭
If the CP system is broken it doesn't mean you have to break noCP PvP thanks. I don't even play this game anymore, but just playing for 1 hour I can see what you've done.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wihuri wrote: »
    If the CP system is broken it doesn't mean you have to break noCP PvP thanks. I don't even play this game anymore, but just playing for 1 hour I can see what you've done.

Sounds like a small sample size with no opportunity to try to adapt.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
    Options
  • Wihuri
    Wihuri
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like a small sample size with no opportunity to try to adapt.

cba really you guys can keep your game I'm out
    Options
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wihuri
    No CP always had the smallest population you had to realize they were going to be the odd man out when push comes to shove.
    People exactly like you who liked the no CP system should’ve been playing these past six months but you’ve admitted to not playing lately.
    People exactly like you who liked the no CP system should’ve been playing these past six months but you’ve admitted to not playing lately. How can you expect them to keep something around if you aren’t around yourself?
    Edited by kaithuzar on June 10, 2020 3:28AM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
    Options
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    @Wihuri
    No CP always had the smallest population you had to realize they were going to be the odd man out when push comes to shove.
    People exactly like you who liked the no CP system should’ve been playing these past six months but you’ve admitted to not playing lately.
    People exactly like you who liked the no CP system should’ve been playing these past six months but you’ve admitted to not playing lately. How can you expect them to keep something around if you aren’t around yourself?

That would imply ZOS listens to a single thing anyone says. They didn't even listen to feedback during a public test they initiated. They can't even keep their game running at primetime. What in the world makes you think they'd ever consider PvP feedback at all?
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you mail me your gold and mats? Xbox NA or EU or PC NA please and thank you
    Options
  • eKsDee
    eKsDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why there should only be one PvP ecosystem, whether it be CP or non-CP, because having both just causes unnecessary back and forth balancing that prevents PvP as a whole from being properly balanced. Try to fix CP, you break non-CP. Try to fix non-CP, you break CP. Do away with one, and bring PvP closer to a middle ground that everyone enjoys.
    Options
  • Relladen
    Relladen
    ✭✭
    no CP is fine tho
    Options
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veirdra wrote: »
    no CP is fine tho

It always is if you play a magsorc or proc set dk
    Options
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    its not about CP/ non CP but they change desing to fast and furious which is not generally bad idea, I think the game is now most balanced in the history ( its still unbalanced but....) the problem is implement this desing to current server performance ....its joke...
    Options
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Veirdra wrote: »
    no CP is fine tho

It always is if you play a magsorc or proc set dk

most successfull build of mine is stamsorc stat build right now but it is true that some procsets are overperforming atm
    Options
  • Wihuri
    Wihuri
    ✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »

Sure maybe there would be a point to play if the servers worked. Why would I adapt when if I do the servers don't work anyway? So if I can't play my builds I just cba put any effort.
    eKsDee wrote: »
    This is why there should only be one PvP ecosystem, whether it be CP or non-CP, because having both just causes unnecessary back and forth balancing that prevents PvP as a whole from being properly balanced. Try to fix CP, you break non-CP. Try to fix non-CP, you break CP. Do away with one, and bring PvP closer to a middle ground that everyone enjoys.

OK I can behind this. My argument for noCP is that you can just go in without changing your PvE CPs and even newer players can play there without as big of a disadvantage as in CP. Just need to get gear and skills in order.

[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on June 10, 2020 12:27PM
    Options
  • AmoralOne
    AmoralOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like an im quitting post, or a i didn't get enough attention when I quit post so I came back for more..

Either way this breaks the rules of the forums :( What are we if we dont follow the rules. Monkeys throwing poop. Thats what.
    PC NA - EP's Greatest Support
    Options
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings everyone!

We understand that everyone has their own opinions they want to express, but we also want the forums to be a constructive platform for ESO and its community. As such, we have closed this thread given its non-constructive nature. Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.