The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please stop taking the server down during core times

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
For the second time in less than a week you guys are taking the NA server down during core playing time without no announcement or explanation. If it's to apply Greymoor why not wait till after midnight est at least?
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Midnight eastern is much more of a core play time than noon eastern.
  • mavfin
    mavfin
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no guarantee when the server will be up or down.

They do maintenance usually at the lowest use times for the server. If that's your core time, too bad, so sad.

No need to whine about it.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midnight eastern is much more of a core play time than noon eastern.

Noon? It's been at 10pm both times.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The maintenance beginning at 10pm EDT tonight is indeed for Greymoor launch. We understand this time isn't ideal for a lot of people, but the maintenance itself is complex and we need a good amount of time to finish everything up. We do plan to be finished up by 5am EDT though.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    Not that many people would be playing in the 5am-7am EDT time but a lot would be playing at 10pm EDT since that is only 6pm PST. Shift it by a couple of (or 4) hours in the future and you'll catch fewer people trying to play.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Wavek wrote: »
    Not that many people would be playing in the 5am-7am EDT time but a lot would be playing at 10pm EDT since that is only 6pm PST. Shift it by a couple of (or 4) hours in the future and you'll catch fewer people trying to play.

That's fair, but keep in mind we're trying to ensure Greymoor is launching on June 10 for everyone globally. For example, even though it'll be 5am EDT here, that's already 7pm in Australia.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • alewis478b14_ESO
    alewis478b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The maintenance beginning at 10pm EDT tonight is indeed for Greymoor launch. We understand this time isn't ideal for a lot of people, but the maintenance itself is complex and we need a good amount of time to finish everything up. We do plan to be finished up by 5am EDT though.

ONLY 7 hours though. Whew...I thought it would be a long time.
  • RavenLake
    RavenLake
    ✭✭✭
    You all can live without ESO for a few hours. You'll live, trust me.