Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game freezes/stutters after getting xp/killing mobs! PLEASE FIX THIS ALREADY

• wowzerss
    wowzerss
    https://youtu.be/_vpViMaxUng

Here's a bunch of clips of the same thing happening to me. Every single enemy death.
  • wowzerss
    wowzerss
    Uninstalled and reinstalled, still happens. PS4 with a new hybrid drive
    Edited by wowzerss on June 17, 2020 11:01PM
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    at some of linked discussions was mentioned next incremental patch for fix, which for PC is 29.06 for consoles i don't know exact date for next incremental patch, if there was posted
  • Bimret
    Bimret
    Soul Shriven
    Does anybody know if they're working on a fix for this? How do you file a formal complaint to customer service. The game is not enjoyable anymore. I'm beyond pissed...
  • Bimret
    Bimret
    Soul Shriven
    Just don't buy the new chapter until the issue is resolved and the game is actually playable. I'm new to the game and was going to introduce some friends to the game... But now ...
  • Reacher
    Reacher
    at this time they didn't respond if they're aware of the issue or not.. could be be fixed after a month (PC release) but i don't think it's gonna happen cause support still blaming me and my setup..

even after I sent them links to their own forum with many people complaining (with video proof) about the same issue AND even after PS4/XBOX release they are blaming my setup.. so no hope anymore or at least not this year because there are just "a few people with this issue" <- quote from support
  • Mankeyyyyy
    Mankeyyyyy
    ✭✭
    I don't know what is a bigger meme at this point. ZoS thinking that everyone's performance issues are somehow related to their internet or specs, or the fact that people expect this game to ever be good again
  • AngryChelse
    AngryChelse
    Soul Shriven
    To say the least, everything is the worst. Without any reaction, they ask us for a monthly fee. There is NO STABLE gameplay and stress accumulates. It's the worst thing I know.
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not worth logging in until this is fixed, is it still happening? I will not buy greymoor or sub until the game is at acceptable performance.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wiping a giant mob of undead npcs at once with dawnbreaker feels like the game's about to implode
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone that doesn't believe this bug exists go into skyreach and pull the whole right side mobs up until the purple ice boss stair case and drop a Destro ult. It's not a frame drop, it's zero frames. The whole game stops for roughly 5 seconds but the game appears to be bottle necking and then speeding up all at once. It's a 50/50 chance that you'll just die because your character couldn't do anything for 5+ seconds.

This is a new issue in greymoor. It's present on every platform and server.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler Any update on confirmation and when this will be fixed would be great. Any large group content is unplayable right now.
  • DJoppa55
    DJoppa55
    Soul Shriven
    Yes. ZOS just admit that problem persist AND START SOLVING!!
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wowzerss wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/_vpViMaxUng

Here's a bunch of clips of the same thing happening to me. Every single enemy death.

Have you upgraded your drivers, tried repairing your client or turned it off and on again? - ZoS

PS: no maintenance on PC jun 22, console maint on jun 24 but high doubts that they would fix them before PC as usually PC gets updates first right? So if this is getting fixed it probably won't be for another month. I give up I'm just gonna resub ff14 and hope for the best when I come back.
    Edited by Rukia541 on June 19, 2020 9:30PM
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm expericing the same thing why is that?
  • Maiyu93
    Maiyu93
    ✭✭✭
    It's so terrible, their response was its due to having a skill that isnt fully leveled on your bar that is earning XP. Not at all the case since all my characters have their skills and morphs max leveled and have for ages. I can't believe this has been left for as long as it has aswell.

Here's hoping the patch tomorrow fixes it because if not...
  • Dovakhan
    Dovakhan
    ✭✭✭
    We PC users get a patch the 29th I think. It better [Snip] fix my freezes :P

I haven't touched ANYTHING out of my gaming PC ever since Greymoor released, and freezes due to system's instability tends to be random, whereas mine (and everyone else I think) are localized. So it's the [Snip] game's fault.

Besides, the game was rock-stable for me pre-Greymoor. And also, bad multithreading implementations are in fact a major source of crashes and freezes. Like, you know, the one that came with the Greymoor patch :pensive:

[Snip]

[Edit for censor bypass and inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on June 24, 2020 12:03AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, wanted to let you know this issue should be resolved with tomorrow's console patch, and next Monday in the PC patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL PCs patch now after console. Get to testing, console plebs!
  • RavenLake
    RavenLake
    ✭✭✭
    PC user here. I've never seen this stutter issue, from any zone or area. But then you all have a whole lot of numbers and FX flashing around.
  • asalemi
    asalemi
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get cheats like pc. BLOCK ROLL DODGE
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    LOL PCs patch now after console. Get to testing, console plebs!

nah,
    it says should be... we will have our chance to test from 29 to whenever it is next patch
    :smiley:
  • Brodson
    Brodson
    Soul Shriven
    good news, it is fixed on xbox

bye
  • DJoppa55
    DJoppa55
    Soul Shriven
    Fixed for PS4! Awesome! You wont loose new player cause of this...
  • green_2
    green_2
    ✭✭
    DJoppa55 wrote: »

Awesome, fixing major bug took them only 1 month! :)
  • DJoppa55
    DJoppa55
    Soul Shriven
    green_2 wrote: »
    DJoppa55 wrote: »

Awesome, fixing major bug took them only 1 month! :)

Better ever than never! But agreed, its kinda long time. :D
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Acually I got this stutter now for the first time kiling mobs in PB :) And I havent before the patch (PS4 EU). It is hilarious really at this point.
  • Zackkelley
    Zackkelley
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sorry to hear that mr_acre88. The latest patch did fix my problem. I'm finally able to actually log on and play the game for the first time since greymoor dropped. Before this last patch it was virtually unplayable, since I like to do dungeons and gaining xp made the game impossible to play. I hope they notice that some people still have the issue even after the patch.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am still experiencing this after the latest patch on Wednesday, but it is sporadic and infrequent, hard to determine what might be causing it.

I am not sure if it has improved, but it was not game-breaking for me before, just annoying.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC
    freezing when killing seems fixed for me
    skill desinc /delay still here but that has its own discussion somewhere at forum