Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Crafting Issues

GenjiraX
GenjiraX
✭✭✭✭✭
This should probably be in the Crafting forum but, as I'm playing on Xbox, I thought I'd start off here.

Is anyone else experiencing weirdness in crafting?

Firstly, I seem to have run out of Blessed Thistle, which is unlikely as I have hundreds or thousands of each material. But, although unlikely, I suppose it's possible that I just haven't kept my eye on stock levels.

The main issue though is that my character, who's Level 25 Alchemy, suddenly decided she didn't know what potion Natural Water, Bugloss and Water Hyacinth make. They're my preferred ingredients for Sip of Health, she's been making it for months for daily crafting writs, but today it said "Unknown Potion".

I'm confused.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you using a new solvent (water base) now, that you have not used before? At level 25, you really should be using a higher level solvent.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you using a new solvent (water base) now, that you have not used before? At level 25, you really should be using a higher level solvent.

Hi, @Pyr0xyrecuprotite. Thanks for your reply.

No, it's the lowest level solvent. This is a low-activity character whose crafting skills I haven't yet developed (she's a mule and only does daily crafting writs and riding training); I haven't used any skill points for crafting.