The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greymoor

Kn1ghtTemplar
Kn1ghtTemplar
✭✭
I have 51 days left of eso subscription yet I tried to travel to greymoor last night and I couldn't as I did not have access. If I click on chapters the purchased button for greymoor is greyed out, any ideas.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greymoor is a chapter, and as such is not part of your ESO subscription. You have to buy it separately via the Store on the website.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also saw the "purchased" text.

I am aware about Chapters not being part of a subscription but this is a deceptive UI bug for those less in the know.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads ongoing about Greymoor access issues we've decided to close this thread.

We are still looking into issues with some players unable to access Greymoor. For players who own Greymoor and still cannot access Skyrim, please open a ticket with customer support. Please be aware that ESO Plus membership does not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Greymoor content.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.