The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragonhome Delve

phairdon
phairdon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Dragonhome delve, western Skyrim. The delve contains unkillable draugr npc's. They rise from wall mounted coffins and attack the player. None of these draugr have the red aura or health bar associated with enemy npc. The draugr cannot be attacked as player skills do not work.
Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • What_In_Tarnation
    What_In_Tarnation
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the exact same issue, but it's in midnight barrow delve. The enemy can't be hit by any ability (aoe included).
    It's not lag or something, cause I've kite the untargetable enemy to other mobs. And the mobs I aggro'd can be killed without any issue except that one enemy.
    Edited by What_In_Tarnation on May 30, 2020 2:22AM
    Options
  • Sable751
    Sable751
    ✭✭✭
    Encountered the same unkillable draugrs in Dragonhome, in the windy corridors to the south of the map.

However I have to say delves aren't much of a challenge at my level, but meeting something totally unkillable did challenge me, even if it is unitentional. Having to think about evading, avoiding and hiding to get away from them did make the Delve run more exciting.
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same, although I forget which new delve they were in. Hilarious — those dead dudes don’t die.
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is this Intentional?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Midnight barrow, exactly the same problem. Unkillable npc's with the ability to target players through walls. Frustrating when trying to complete quests.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

Because this thread's topic is a duplicate of another, we have closed this thread. You are welcome to continue the discussion on the other thread found here.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.