The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Gamepad mode doesn't work

Žižek
Žižek
Soul Shriven
Hello!
I have a problem with gamepad that i have. I brought gamepad Genesis PV58 and i can connect it to Windows as a both XBOX 360 or PS3 gamepad. Since normally there is no issues for another games when i play on it as a X360 pad. TESO is not responding and im not able to play it via gamepad mode. I have no addons 'couse i just fresh installed game, i have no Steam version so settings cannot interfere and evenmore i also tried to repair the game. All drivers ARE up-to-date and gamepad is normally working with other titles - i've made tests. May you help me in any way?

Sincerly
Žižek
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you enable gamepad mode in your eso settings in game?
    Edited by Pajor on May 28, 2020 2:50PM
    Options
  • Žižek
    Žižek
    Soul Shriven
    Pajor wrote: »
    Did you enable gamepad mode in your eso settings in game?

Yup. But now i have different problem since my gamepad has started working. The problem is when i just intalled addons like skyshard, lorebooks or destinations controller went broke again...
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Žižek

Does disabling the add-ons allow the gamepad to work again?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • stargazer69
    stargazer69
    ✭✭✭
    I use PS4 controller with DS4Win, works well with every game but ESO. Most of them give you the option to change the symbols (as they recognise that other controllers exist, and yes, I know an addon can fix this, but it really should be built into the game).
    Edited by stargazer69 on May 31, 2020 7:02PM
    Options