The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Very long load screens

majulook
majulook
✭✭✭✭✭
This is a game breaker the loading screens are way to long
Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also got very long loading screens 10-15 min long, now i am stuck with requesting login and cant get into the game at all
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
    Options
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I will be dusting off the XBox 360 and playing Skyrim during the loading screens at this rate.
    Options
  • thedavidventer
    thedavidventer
    ✭✭✭
    Playing on an iMac (macOS Catalina) here. Loading screens average 3-5mins. Having to wait 5 minutes to leave my room or port to another zone is ridiculous.
    David Venter - Digital Creator, macOS Gamer, Graphic Designer, Music Producer
    Official Website | Facebook (Page) | Facebook (Profile) | Instagram | Twitter | Other Links
    Options
  • thedavidventer
    thedavidventer
    ✭✭✭
    Leave room inside inn (5mins), walk to inn door and leave inn (another 5 mins), take Wayshrine to a zone I want to quest in (another 5mins). So, ±15minutes just to get to where I want to go (time that could be spent actually doing content or exploring a zone). Ridiculous.
    David Venter - Digital Creator, macOS Gamer, Graphic Designer, Music Producer
    Official Website | Facebook (Page) | Facebook (Profile) | Instagram | Twitter | Other Links
    Options
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am experiencing this issue as well. Additionally, half the time it will take 3 minutes to log out, or it won't let me log out at all.
    Options
  • molly_y
    molly_y
    YUP, me too. I ended up force quitting, and relogging in... not I'm "in a queue to log in" "approximate wait time: 30 seconds" ...but I've been in the queue for 14 minutes now. and it's said 30 seconds the entire time.
    Options
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, load screens are normally long, 30-60 seconds, but now they're taking minutes within town, longer between zones.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are already multiple threads discussing the recent login and loading issues, we are going to close this one.

We have updates on a few different issues related to login, loading, and Greymoor access in the thread linked below. The recent maintenance has helped resolve many issues that players were experiencing yesterday.

PC/Mac Login/Connectivity/Access Issues - May 26 [Updated May 27]
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.