The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Godslayer Group

Thicclady
Thicclady
✭✭✭
Hello,

Healer looking for Godslayer group that is already close getting it, as in about 230 000 score. Not some progress group that starts from non hm or such, I am tired of having to explain tactics and even gear what to use to people. I have all relevant sets myself and deep knowledge of how to complete it. One of the best healers EU.
  • LegendaryArcher
    LegendaryArcher
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol... if you're so freakin good and such an awesome teamplayer, how come none of the groups you explained it to made it so far? Or are you one of those quitters that have zero idea of teamplay and just demotivate everyone around them? That's what you sound like. Had that in our Godslayer group. Went through 3 healers who all only knew how to complain, but not how to lead or adjust to the team. In the end, we took a healer who has never done HM and did Godslayer in just 2 more weeks, while all those "exp" healers are still hopping from group to group.
    Edited by LegendaryArcher on May 18, 2020 2:50PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates